EFX is a 4 channels multi-effect processor, that's easy and intuitive to play, but offers complex options to shape the sound and to route the audio effects stream.
Connect EFX to any input source, like the devices built in microphone, an external keyboard or guitar (iPad soundcard needed) or to your favorite iOS drum machine or synthesizer via Inter-App Audio or Audiobus. Or import a soundfile into the app and alienate it with with up to 4 different effects at the same time!
- Multi-effect app created by the developers of Elastic Drums
- 4 effect units with different routing options
- Choose one of 40 available stereo effects in each effect unit
- Broad range of different effects of the following categories: Modulation, Pitch, Distortion, Filter, Delay, Reverb, Others
- Additional master effect section with level meters, 3 band equalizer, compressor, stutter fx
- XY-Pad to easily control the most important effect values (Kaoss Pad style)
- Possibility to automate/record the XY-Pad tweaks (1,2,4,8,16 bars length)
- Automated tweaks and some effects (PingPong Delay) get played in sync via Ableton Link/Inter-App Audio
- Audiobus 3 support
- Audiobus state save
- Audiobus remote control
- Inter-App Audio support
- Simple audio player to test the effects with audiofiles
- Tweak the most important parameters via Midi, Midi learn option
- Switch user-presets with Midi Program Change messages
- Save, load and share user presets
- More effects
- Added Audioshare Export/Import
- "Open In" works from other apps now also
- Possibility to quickly record some audio in Audiofiles overlay
- Added Midi Bluetooth search
- New Big Reverb
- New Overdrive and Distortion effects especially made for guitar
- New preamp section (comes before other effects) consisting of:
- New Noise Gate / Compressor
- New Tuner
- Debugged Background Audio option
- Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’ve barely scratched the surface of this app but I already know it goes really deep. With up to 4 effects with multiple routings and automated parameter changes there is an awful lot you can achieve, from subtle and classy all the way through to downright madness, it’s all here.
Quality multi fx
Don’t overlook this just because it’s not AUV3. It’s a really nice effect for adding variation or glitching your audio. The effects are really good sounding and the interface is easy to use with nice automation capabilities.
IMPC pro 2
Crashing all the time with iMPC pro 2
Developer Response ,
Hello, it's working for me with iMPC pro2, but performance is a bit laggy though, especially with old devices. But there is an update on it's way which should improve IAA performance
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.