This app enables you to identify and use Electric Blue chargers, to check availability, to start/stop your charging session as a regular user or a PAYG customer.
- Map: Find and navigate to the right charger
- Charger type: confirm the charger output (rapid-50kW DC/43 kW AC, or fast 7-22kW AC)
- Connectors available - note all our rapids provide CCS, CHAdeMO and Type 2 (either tethered or AC socket)
- Real-time status: See if the charger is available for your desired connector type.
- Easy & Intuitive: Scan-Pay-Start. NO more RFID cards to carry around.
- Live charge status: real-time updates about your charging session.
- History: Locate your historic charging sessions on your phone.
- Payments: PCI-DSS secure payments powered by Kwikpay, via debit card, credit card and PayPal.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Spot on - easy to set up! Although could take paypal as didn't have cards with me so couldn't enter details at first. Apart from that its spot on!
Just doesn’t work for me
I very rarely get the app to work and consequently have little chance of charging my car. Many time it looks like it’s starting to charge then doesn’t. The app things I am charging but my car (Outlander) doesn’t show the charging sign. I tried stopping the charge via the app and starting again, and this seemed to work yesterday, but it must have stopped charging as soon as I turned my back because there was no charge when I returned 5 hours later. I call electric blue and they are very sympathetic but no fix and the whole system is a bit of a waste of time as in the rare occasions I can find a charing space that is isn’t ICE’d I can charge my car.
I’m so tired of standing by a charging post fiddling around with apps to no effect !!
App says I’m charging but the car tells me otherwise.
Phone support staff are friendly but ultimately don’t seem to have any tools to remedy the situation.
Two stars for the friendly voice but if you can’t provide a reliable charge I can’t give a good review.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this issue and our product developments team are on the case. We are always working to improve the app. Thank you for contacting Electric Blue.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.