Ever wanted to learn to play songs on the guitar? Well now you can.
* choose from a huge selection of popular and traditional songs to learn.
* all sounds are recorded on a live guitar in a professional recording studio for a superior sound quality.
* a full fret to create your own songs.
* real strumming action to play chords.
* pluck single strings.
* play full chords at the touch of a button.
* easy navigation between guitar pages.
* new songs are being added all the time.
What are you waiting for? Download now!
Bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Either I'm missing something or the developer is taking the proverbial. Six strings on a screen and buttons to press that says play the G chord. Well I would do if I had a fretboard, but that costs. To be honest the major problem is the vendor obviously didn't have enough confidence in the app to charge 69p for it up front, but thought that having downloaded a useless piece of junk we would stump up to get the thing that might make it work. I'm not prepared to try it, even at 69p - it's easier to delete it.
Not very good..
Sounds are pretty poor, the touch sensitivity is too small on the strings for fast playing.. If it isn't perfect it won't play a sound, you can't strum across the strings either.. Only single frets. And the option to "learn to play songs" doesn't work either.. Deleted it within 30 seconds due to the above faults and then a non-skipable 20 second video advert came on which sealed the deal on removing the app from my iPhone.
Good for free but needs cleaner interface, maybe guitar skins instead of block colours and the guitar sounds are a little too amplified therefore sounding distorted and maybe better control over strings like garageband on ipad 2
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.