“I have found Emerge invaluable when meeting parents. I can show them behaviour, achievement and attendance information, when we are talking and looking up other relevant information it is immediate. It is great for taking registration on-the-go!"
Groupcall Emerge gives key staff within your school secure access to your MIS data anywhere, anytime. Emerge Mobile is the companion app to Emerge Desktop, allowing you to perform a variety of common tasks on the move, including:
• Attendance registers: take session (AM/PM) and/or lesson registers.
• Dinner registers: primary schools can record dinner choices during morning registration.
• Fire registers: take a quick and simple fire register - know instantly who is missing and should be there.
• Behaviour: record behaviour incidents; record who, what, where, when and why – and include photographic and video evidence to upload to your MIS (where available).
• Achievements: record good behaviour, significant achievements or other events and include pictures of the achievement to upload to your MIS (where available).
• Assessment: record assessment marks against marksheets anywhere, anytime.
• Assessment without levels: record progress towards outcomes with the new assessment without levels (i.e. programmes of study) from your device.
• Student details: assess a student’s record to review their timetable, attendance history, behaviour events and more.
• Staff details: access limited staff details, including timetables.
• Review a range of summary reports, or see how your school is performing against its KPIs using the ‘Today’ screen.
• Help me: raise the alarm to an emergency situation such as a poorly child, by sending an emergency broadcast to other staff as SMS or email.
• Messenger integration: send a message to an individual or group of parents directly from the app (requires a subscription to Groupcall Messenger).
Data updates are written to the school MIS immediately, or as soon as you return to WiFi or mobile data* coverage. *(Emerge will use your device’s standard data allowance to fulfil this, if enabled).
“Emerge has revolutionised the way we take registers. It is really beneficial to the efficient running of the school with all information at your fingertips.”
What can I do with Emerge Mobile?
• Take registration wherever you are: on a school trip, in a temporary classroom, on the sports field – anywhere. No paper printouts required!
• Record accurate dinner registers every day at the same time as normal AM registration – no extra effort. Proven to save primary schools THOUSANDS of pounds per year just by reducing waste.
• Record behaviour and achievement events and capture the evidence in a snap using your device’s native hardware.
• Access student details wherever you are: have medical information securely to hand when on a trip, or emergency contact details should the worst happen.
• Record assessments whenever you need for any marksheet – perfect for the school field, in the staff room or at home!
• See a range of summary reports conveniently filtered by groups of interest; anytime, anywhere - including:
--- Daily and yearly attendance.
--- Behaviour and achievement events by type, activity, location and status.
--- A list of students with birthdays for today.
• Review individual students' attendance summaries for early intervention and to reduce absenteeism: improve the speed and convenience of taking registers, make missing students quicker to identify and act upon, and spot patterns of absence - proven to help stamp out persistent absence.
Emerge Mobile requires Emerge in your school to operate.
- Bug fixes and general improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great principle poor execution
Works intermittently. Even on WiFi. Also limited in its ability to access sims with regards to data entry and reports.
Well, just to make this clear, what I'm saying is that this app just doesn't make any sense. Again, the interface is uglier than a chihuahua and a bulldog put together, and this whole Groupcall thing is just too far out of hand. Just like all other Groupcall apps, this load of garbage - (no, sorry, that's offensive to garbage...) This existence I mean crashes like a car driven by a drunk guy on drugs. I am a professional developer and I'm sure that whoever built this app had a screen loose. (Probably more than one, actually). This stuff should be banned from the App Store and from the Google Play Store, as I did a bit of research and learned that this app does not comply with the new Data Protection Law, and keeps the data of your children and sells it to 3rd party companies. Whatever you do, don't let it be installing this app, or any other of Groupcall's apps. I really hope that you guys read this and listen to what I'm saying, because I'm not lying.ಠ_ಠ
The functionality is good, but it crashes daily, often requiring a full power down and restart to clear, as it doesn't appear in the running apps when I double click the home button.
Also, while logging behaviour and achievements there is no method of multiple selection from the list of students, making working with more than one student laborious and repetitive.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.