~~~ EASY & PRIVATE MOOD TRACKER ~~~
Your privacy matters! eMoods never stores any of your data in the cloud or connects to any APIs. No data leaves your phone without your explicit action.
eMoods is a mood tracking and charting journal perfect for logging Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Depression, Anxiety, or any general kind of mood tracking!
eMoods allows you to send a monthly PDF report to your doctor
~~~ BETTER REPORTING FOR YOUR DOCTOR VISITS ~~~
Managing your mood just became easier and more effective! eMoods is a private and easy to use mood tracker and diary for journaling, logging, graphing, reporting, and managing symptoms related to Bipolar/Manic Depression, Depression, Anxiety, and other mood disorders. Start tracking, notice your triggers, and take control of your mood and other symptoms!
~~~ FEATURES ~~~
eMoods is a free mood tracker app that lets you:
- Easily chart your daily highs and lows, sleep, medications, and other symptoms related to common mood disorders like Bipolar/Manic Depressive illness, Depression, and Anxiety.
- Email a printable PDF report at the end of each month to your doctor or therapist to help you identify triggers or other events that could lead to an episode or relapse.
- View in-app graphs and printable charts to track trends and visualize your symptoms and triggers in between appointments.
- You can add emojis or any other language characters to your medication names and free-form notes which will show up in your reports.
~~~ PRIVACY IS PARAMOUNT ~~~
Privacy is extremely important to us. All information you log is stored on your phone/iPad only and never transmitted off of your device without your express permission.
~~~ OPTIONAL PRO VERSION ~~~
An in-app upgrade is available that allows you to track custom symptoms and store multiple timestamped notes per day. Your data is still completely available in the app and via export if your upgrade expires. Upgrades are auto-renewing subscriptions for one month ($0.99) or one year($9.99) terms. They can be canceled at any time.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Custom app icons
- Add a delay when closing the app before passcode is required
Ratings and Reviews
So I was looking for mood journal and I tried a whole bunch of apps but nothing fully fulfilled my requirements. But this app did. I like that you can be depressed, elevated, irritated all in 1 day because our mood changes so much unlike other apps. I’m not
Bipolar but I do suffer from a mental health problem and this helps me to track it. I’ve been using this app since the beginning of June 2019 and I love it. I love the weight tracker and sleeping amount too and I can see how I’ve changed weight overtime and how much I’ve slept per day. 1 improvement would be able to connect to external apps to track sleep without having to put a sleep amount everyday. Other than that it’s amazing. Highly recommend anyone looking for a mood tracking journal. I don’t normally do reviews but this apps helped me see when I’m sad or happy and why.
Fantastic Mood Tracking Application!
Highly regarded by my psychiatrist, perfect for logging any mood disorders, (in my case Bipolar 1) with reminders for medication, tracking for sleep, medication, talk therapy, psychotic symptoms, weight, menus & any personal notes. Displayed in graphs easy to understand through a glance, & really gives you the tools to take control of your mood disorder. With the option to send PDF/ printable versions to your psychiatrist (or for you just to read), this is a fantastic tool that’s benefited me significantly. Highly praised & a definite recommend. Good luck!
A simple effective way of monitoring mood. You can add triggers too so it's easy to track the effect these have on your mood. A great way to collate info to share with a psychiatrist when reviewing meds.
- Yottaram, LLC
- 46.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Yottaram, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- eMoods Pro £0.99
- eMoods Pro £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.