Download the new and improved eMusic app and (re)discover what it means to love music. Store, manage and play your collection on any device, for FREE, with unlimited cloud storage. Plus, get a FREE music download every day from a trending artist.
Discover new favorites: Every day there’s a hot new editor’s pick for you to download and own for free. That's 365 free tracks a year! Plus, with an eMusic membership you can save up to 55% off retail on over 26 million of the best Indie, Jazz and Classical tracks.
Rediscover your favorites: Take your entire music collection with you, wherever you go. Upload an unlimited number of tracks and play your music across your devices– for free.
The new eMusic is a complete digital music discovery and listening experience – perfect for the collector that values music ownership and supporting their favorite artists through the purchase of music.
• Free daily music download – A free music download every day from a trending artist
• Free unlimited cloud storage for all your music – upload & store your entire collection
• Play favorites from your collection anywhere you go, even while offline
• Browse over 26 million tracks with detailed artist bios
• Advanced search options and discovery tools, including search by music label
• Bookmark favorite tracks using Wish List
• Connect up to 3 devices
• The best prices on music – Save up to 55% off retail
• Sync and play your entire music collection across your devices
• Ad-free, uninterrupted listening
• Connect up to 10 devices
Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
Crash when tapping 'play all' - now fixed
My purchases seem to have been transferred ok but the app crashes every time I tap 'play all'. Individual tracks play ok. Update - now fixed.
Developer Response ,
Thank you, that has been fixed now.
Slow buffering. .
I’ve been using the app for some time now, the only things that I find annoying is that it doesn’t always upload an entire album in one hit and when I try to play the track, it takes a very long time to buffer.
Waste of time
Since I’ve downloded this rubbish app I can’t upload any new albums since this app transferred from My Music to this ,never had any problems with the My Music app but this is app just keeps telling me i have no music on my device ,I’ve wasted more time trying to upload stuff than listening to my music
Dreadful App i recommend you look elsewhere to upload your music
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.