End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality. Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship's lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
- Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
- 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
- Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
- Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
- Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
- Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
- Bluetooth / Gamepad support
- You can disable VR mode in the main menu
- If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting. Or use a Bluetooth gamepad.
End Space VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!
Important: Please note this game is built specifically for Google Cardboard and requires at least an iPhone 5 or iPhone 6.
If you experience steady drift, placing your phone on a flat surface for a few seconds can help to calibrate the sensors.
Have an idea how to improve the game?
E-mail me: email@example.com
Patch Notes End Space VR v1.2.2
- Gamepad support should be fixed
- Fix for VR mode button black screen in main menu
- Hopefully fixed iPhone 6s+ white screen issue
- Radar should point correctly to enemies
- Update to Unity 5.3.4 Pro
Ratings and Reviews
Good graphics, good gameplay - with or without auto-fire.
This is one of the best VR games for Google Cardboard I've found. Graphics are great, and 360 deg game play is excellent. The app enables you to choose auto-fire if you have no magnetic/touchscreen trigger (I have a VR Shinecon with neither) or I found that waving any strong magnet near my iPhone screen worked as a trigger. (You could also drill a finger hole for touch screen triggering).
Enemy ships come at you from any and all directions, and it's a high adrenaline game. One bug I've found is sometimes an enemy runs away, and cannot be caught up with, which means you cannot go on with the game.
Generally excellent gameplay and 3D effects in this 360 game overall.
This is the App you're looking for!
Fantastic space shoot em up that worked perfectly with my VR Eye headset. The best VR experience I've had so far. This is the app that's received praise in the press. There are other apps with similar names that are not the same!
This is the best vr game I have played on mobile thanks
- Justin Wasilenko
- 139.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Justin Wasilenko
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.