This app is designed to help you learn English synonyms and the difference in their meaning and usage.
Scare, frighten,, alarm, terrify all mean to make someone afraid.
Scare means to make somebody feel afraid.
Frighten mean to make somebody feel afraid often suddenly.
Alarm is used when somebody has a feeling that something unpleasant or dangerous might happen.
Terrify mean to make somebody feel extremely afraid.
- Detailed explanation with sample sentences
- Different meanings and usages are discussed
- Write your note for each entry
- Learn by listening to audio narrations
- Audio by professional narrators
- Entries are grouped into units
- Use flashcards to learn entries in a unit
■ other features:
- search feature
- share feature
- bookmark feature
- built-in dictionary
- today’s featured synonyms
■ If you want to contact us, please use the feedback feature in the settings
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.