Discover how fun and easy it is to create, high quality videos!
Whether you want to make artistic, Hollywood-level films or simply share memories and funny moments
with friends, Videoleap is a breakthrough video editor just for you.
Movie making pros can take advantage of powerful high-end editing features. Beginners and casual user
will have fun cutting and combining clips simply, intuitively and on-the-go.
Edit movies or create videos for Instagram with pro quality video editing tools. Add video effects, sounds effects, filters, green
screen and more to create beautiful movies.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and start creating amazing videos today.
Movie Editing Tools
• Keyframe animations.
• Green screen/chroma key compositing.
• Fit video clips to format - place clips on blank or colored canvas.
• Non-destructive video editing.
• Unlimited undo/redo.
• Intuitive timeline with zoom for frame by frame precision.
Video Special Effects
• Prism, Defocus, Colorfy, Pixelate, Chromatic Aberration and more!
• Text: variety of fonts, emojis, shadow, colors, opacity, and blending.
• Unique, adjustable film filters for every moment.
Creative Cinematic Compositions
• Mix videos & images together to create double exposures and artistic looks.
• Layer-based editing! Add videos, effects, text and images then reorder them however you like.
• Customize layers with transformation, masking, and blending modes.
• Apply seamless, cinematic transitions to your clips.
Precise Video Editing & Rich Possibilities
• Clip editing: trim, split, duplicate, flip, mirror, transform.
• Color correction: adjust brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
• Change aspect ratio and fit clips automatically.
• Customize the color of your background.
• Over 100 sound effects!
• Dub audio and voice overs
• Control audio volume and apply equalizer presets.
• In-app stock footage, including green videos and overlays!
• Helpful mini-tutorials within each feature.
• Projects are auto-saved. Work on them whenever, wherever.
• Preview your work with full screen.
Download Enlight Videoleap now and wow your followers with the videos you’ll create and edit on iPhone!
Unlimited Access Subscription
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription
plan. Alternatively, a one-time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in
advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes
account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal
by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current
subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be
provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial
period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately
after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
Enlight Videoleap is part of the Enlight Creativity Suite, including Enlight Photofox, Enlight
Quickshot, and Enlight Pixaloop.
Crazy about Text Animations? So are we! We've tweaked, improved, and even added new Animations, giving you tons of extra options. Get the full scoop below:
- Customize some Animations per letter, word, or line. Select your preset - if you see 3 dots appear, tap it again!
- 5 new ways for text to come In
- 3 new ways for text to go Out
- 1 new Overall Text Animation
- Last but not least - trim in a snap! Yes, clips will now snap to layers when trimming.
Got more ideas for us? Drop us a line at: email@example.com
The Videoleap Team
Ratings and Reviews
Let me start by saying that Videoleap a fantastic tool for any beginning editor: the capabilities of this app go above and beyond anything I’ve seen on the App Store, with far more features such as overlaying videos & adding effects and filters for free that make it far more useful than the likes of, for lack of a better example, iMovie. These features where what I was looking for when I downloaded it and certainly have not disappointed, with my editing quality soaring since.
However, this comes at the cost of the app’s durability; I have found in recent weeks my projects crashing more and more as new media is added to the point where some become completely unsalvageable.
This crashing is persistent enough to prevent Videoleap from earning a perfect 5/5 for me - a brilliant tool that has bitten off more than it can chew.
I downloaded this app only a couple weeks ago, it’s really good not too much going on where it becomes confusing and not too little especially if you don’t need extra perks, however a couple of things have started happening, When I press play to watch the video (from the middle of the video) you have to give it like 3 seconds before sound will start playing, which means I have to press play from like a few seconds before the part I want to watch otherwise I won’t hear it, this to me isn’t that big of a deal but now after having the app for a couple of weeks when I press play it’ll show me the video but when I pause it to edit it the screen goes black and it won’t play so I’ll have to come off the app and back on and start again but the same thing keeps happening to the point when I literally can’t edit my videos because I can’t see it, this could be due to my video being long, original footage was 2hrs but it’s gone down to half hr and it’s only just started happening, please fix this ASAP otherwise I’ll have to look elsewhere for an editing app thank you.
Developer Response ,
This shouldn't happen! Please email us so we can look into it - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fairly powerful but underdeveloped, and as such the ridiculous price-tag is unjustified
The selection of tools are industry standard but hardly innovative and the iOS integration is intuitive but subject to crashing on some devices. The £130 down to £65 for a special one-time-just-for-you-buy-it-quick splash screen is an underhand, scammy marketing technique and is not fit for what is presented as a market leading iOS video editing app. Either it is £65 or it isn’t. And if it is, that is still a tremendous amount to put down for an unfinished piece of software which is fairly untested, and lacking some features which are industry standard on desktop editing suites. The updates from the team also make reference to a free version but there are no other “versions” available, so that is confusing too. I look forward to recommending purchase of this app down the line when it is no longer crashing, a complete set of industry standard features have been trickled in via updates and finally they can afford to bring the price down to something under £50.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback here and we do indeed have tons in store, that will be added in future updates. I will certainly pass along your input to our team. That being said, if the Pro price isn't for you, you can simply X out of the Pro payment page and use the free version of the app!
- Lightricks Ltd.
- 136.8 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Lightricks Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited access £5.49
- Unlimited access £32.99
- Unlimited access £5.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.