ePayments – a convenient electronic wallet for those who earn money on the internet.
Receive payments from partners and employers, pay for services, withdraw cash anywhere in the world using the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card.
Open the multi-currency, international epayments.com e-Wallet in 5 minutes directly from our application. Over 1 000 000 users from 100 countries already trust us.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE MONEY FROM PARTNERS AND EMPLOYERS?
• Transfer to your ePayments e-Wallet;
• Transfer from Europe via personal virtual IBAN issued by ePayments;
• Transfer to your ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Transfer by bank details, available in the ePayments application;
• Transfer from BTC, BCH, EURS, USDT, LTC and ETH cryptocurrency wallets.
HOW CAN I USE MY MONEY?
• Cash withdrawal at ATMs anywhere in the world with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Payment for goods in stores and on the internet with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Instant money transfer to any of your VISA, Mastercard®, Maestro and MIR bank cards;
• Money transfer to anyone by phone number or e-mail address FREE of charge;
• Money transfer to any Yandex.Money, QIWI and WebMoney wallets with minimal fees;
• Purchase of cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Tether, Stasis) at the most competitive rate directly in the application;
• Send money to your open bank account in any country in the world;
• Currency exchange to USD, EUR and RUB at the market rate.
ADVANTAGES OF THE EPAYMENTS PREPAID MASTERCARD®
• The card can be ordered in two currencies: USD and EUR;
• The cost is just $5.95 for USD and €4.95 for a EUR card;
• FREE monthly service when you make card purchases to the amount of $300 or €300 a month;
• Cash withdrawal at any ATM in the world with a fixed transaction fee of $2.6/€2.4;
• Secure payments with Mastercard SecureCode®;
• Payment for purchases with one touch with Mastercard Contactless;
• Set up and change the card’s PIN code.
Bugs have been fixed and application stability has been improved.
Ratings and Reviews
I’m in the uk I receive money from America, I’ve had no problems transferring money to my personal account. I also use Cosmo payment but prefer ePayments. Highly recommend. Would be nice to sort the Mastercard out then I could solely use ePayments
Customer service useless
My card was blocked because someone try to use it in Dominican Republic while I was in Uk .. I asked them to sent me a new card on my new Uk
Address , I was told no because the address is not verified yet. I then explained them that I do
Not have any bill under my name because I just moved and that I urgently need the card because I will go on holiday next week.. the told me they can sent it to
My work place at the cost of 40 pounds ( cheap no? ) I explain them that I work remotely therefore I am based in Uk and the company is based in Greece ... no chance to get a solution... honestly there are other companies that offer better services with less fees . The customer service basically answer with a copy and paste message like
“Thank you for your query.
ePayments prides itself on being a trusted platform that works under strict regulations. As such, verification is essential to ensure the security of our platform and the safety of our customers. We can send you the card only to a verified address.
Please let us know how you wish to proceed.”
This is a joke .. shame on you.. there is no willing to help
Love this app! So easy to use , you get your money in your bank account practically straight after you transfer and the transfer fee isn’t too high either. Would definitely recommend. :)
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION LTD
- 66.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.