ePayments – a convenient electronic wallet for those who earn money on the internet.
Receive payments from partners and employers, pay for services, withdraw cash using the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card.
Open the multi-currency, international epayments.com e-Wallet directly from our application.
HOW CAN I RECEIVE MONEY FROM PARTNERS AND EMPLOYERS?
• Transfer to your ePayments e-Wallet;
• Transfer from Europe via personal virtual IBAN issued by ePayments;
• Transfer to your ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Transfer by bank details, available in the ePayments application.
HOW CAN I USE MY MONEY?
• Cash withdrawal at ATMs with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Payment for goods in stores and on the internet with the ePayments Prepaid Mastercard® card;
• Money transfer to any of your VISA, Mastercard®, Maestro and MIR bank cards;
• Money transfer to YooMoney and WebMoney wallets;
• Send money to your open bank account;
• Instant currency exchange to USD, EUR and RUB inside the app.
ADVANTAGES OF THE EPAYMENTS PREPAID MASTERCARD®
• The card can be ordered in two currencies: USD and EUR;
• The card issue cost is just $5.95 for USD and €4.95 for a EUR card;
• Cash withdrawal at ATM;
• Secure payments with Mastercard SecureCode®;
• Payment for purchases with one touch with Mastercard Contactless;
• Set up and change the card’s PIN code.
Bugs have been fixed and application stability has been improved.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I’m in the uk I receive money from America, I’ve had no problems transferring money to my personal account. I also use Cosmo payment but prefer ePayments. Highly recommend. Would be nice to sort the Mastercard out then I could solely use ePayments
Customer service useless
My card was blocked because someone try to use it in Dominican Republic while I was in Uk .. I asked them to sent me a new card on my new Uk
Address , I was told no because the address is not verified yet. I then explained them that I do
Not have any bill under my name because I just moved and that I urgently need the card because I will go on holiday next week.. the told me they can sent it to
My work place at the cost of 40 pounds ( cheap no? ) I explain them that I work remotely therefore I am based in Uk and the company is based in Greece ... no chance to get a solution... honestly there are other companies that offer better services with less fees . The customer service basically answer with a copy and paste message like
“Thank you for your query.
ePayments prides itself on being a trusted platform that works under strict regulations. As such, verification is essential to ensure the security of our platform and the safety of our customers. We can send you the card only to a verified address.
Please let us know how you wish to proceed.”
This is a joke .. shame on you.. there is no willing to help
Blocked funds without guarantee of getting it back!
Thanks for sending template reply which is nowhere near reassuring. It’s more of betrayed and ripped off feeling. As a customers, we need to know FACTS! What is the time frame of our funds being available again. Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? You can’t just block people’s accounts without giving a time frame unless you’re acting like a thief! This is an unacceptable behaviour from ePayments with million users being affected. Shame on you! We demand details and time frame of when we can pay out our funds !
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION LTD
- 107.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.