ESCAPE-pain is an innovative, award-winning rehabilitation programme for people with chronic knee and hip joint pain, delivered in the NHS and approved by NICE - the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence.
This app was developed in conjunction with physiotherapists from the Health Innovation Network in London to bring the ESCAPE-Pain programme to more people.
During 12 sessions, over 6 weeks:
• Engaging animations give simple advice and information that help you learn what is good and bad for you, so that you can help yourself cope better with the effects of joint pain
• Short quality HD videos show you how to perform simple exercises, removing the guesswork of whether you are doing the exercises correctly, and help you become more active
You can plot your progress to see how you are improving.
The ESCAPE-pain app is innovative and visually engaging, helping to keep you motivated and tracking your progress and exercise completion. Feel empowered and in control of your recovery.
Main Features: Platform to receive videos of exercises and advice from the ESCAPE-Pain team.
Interactive Progress Tracking with built-in assessments, stats & feedback to chart Personal Exercise Completion and time spent exercising.
Ratings and Reviews
Should be a lot better
Was just about ok until I went away.
Not used it for 2 weeks and now can’t get back in as it is making me fill everything in again and again (3 times now) till I’m actually feeling quite hostile towards it!
Also, progress is largely to do with the number of repeats - not always the point of the exercise I feel.
VERY annoying app.
I can’t start the programme because everyone I finish the questionnaire it loops back and makes me fill it out again, it does not let me start the programme until the questionnaire is complete but won’t let me complete the questionnaire
Launched app, then completed the questionnaire three times! Just loops round asking to fill in the questionnaire all the time!
- SALASO HEALTH SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- 157.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Salaso
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.