eScorecard is a bespoke app made especially for bowlers and match secretaries. With an iOS a user can:
* Create, edit and Save Competitions such as singles or pairs draws online for all users to view. Scores can easily be added and notifications sent out to all members when this is done. Competitions can be drawn automatically for you, all byes and brackets are worked out for you, even with hundreds of entries.
* Create, edit and Save Leagues online. Fixtures and Dates can easily be added and scores as well as scores which will automatically update the league for you.
* Create, edit and save Fixture Lists, showing all users upcoming club fixtures.
* Create Live-Scoring events. Where every score can send out a notification to hundreds of users, informing them end to end how a game or even several games at once are going.
Free users can also:
* Create scorecards whilst playing allowing easy entry of scores. After the game is finished scorecards can be electronically signed if needed and sent to your club for any user to see.
* View Competitions, Leagues, Fixture Lists and Scorecards that your club or association has. And receive notifications any time changes are made to them. For example, when a score is entered in a competition or league.
* Set reminders for any games. A reminder notification will be sent to you an hour before the game, on the morning of the game and the week beginning of the game.
Archive now added. All scorecards received from the server are now stored and can be viewed on the device. There is no need to change keys and re-download them from the server. Archived Scorecards can very easily and quickly searched through by key, date, competition or name.
Live scoring now available! Send notifications to users with end to end updates of scores during a game. Associations or Clubs can very easily set up a live scoring event in less than 30 seconds. Any users listening in to the event will receive end to end updates whenever a score is submitted.
Competitions now added to eScorecard. Users can now view competitions created by Associations or Clubs.
Competitions can be created with hundreds of entrants. All eScorecard needs is a list of teams or players entered manually and it will create a knockout draw with those players and work out all byes, prelim ties and first-round ties for you. This is saved online and any user can view it. Creators of the competition and admins can then post scores, set dates, times venues etc for when games have to be played.
Users can create leagues. Fixtures can easily be added and scores entered, saving online for all eScorecard users to view.
Users can create a fixture list or syllabus of all fixtures for the year and save it online so all users can view.
Archive crash is now fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Too dark in sunlight
Our Club started bowling again under Bowls England Covid-19 guidelines so this app could have been a great way to avoid touching paper scorecards. However, I found it far too dark to use in the sunny conditions. Any chance of creating an option to have black on white background display (like this review is using)?
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for taking time to use eScorecard. I created this app while learning iOS development, and haven’t added to it for a good 6 months as not many clubs have shown interest. Even associations and clubs in my own area.
I have quite a few projects I am working on just now and I don’t really have spare time. So I will not be putting much more time into the app unless it has many more users.
I like it. Though there needs to be greater safeguard to avoid deleting the game simply by pressing delete, once. I suggest having a confirmation question asked by the system that asks you to confirm that you want to delete your scorecard.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- James Mclean
- 389.9 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © James McLean
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.