- Improved functionality
- Enhanced features
- Updated help guides
Ratings and Reviews
A great read
I discovered Esquire magazine on December 2009. It was Christmas and somehow the family had forgotten all about me. They had also forgotten about a bottle of whiskey that was close by and I gotta say, this is the most decadent and relaxing read (and drink) I can ever recall. Since that day I have always looked at Esquire with a 'not to be mentioned outside of Vegas' attitude, and with a sparkle in my eye. I still regularly read it, and I have no problem with the magazine in digital or hard copy form. So, Esquire Christmas 2009 - a man moment to always remember
The app stopped working 3 months into my subscription. Hearst couldn't help me as I bought it via iTunes and they cannot access my details. Apple support couldn't help me as its's a third party app. They offered to cancel and refund, then 30 seconds later said they couldn't as the subscription was too old. (They sent me 3 credits for 3 film rentals instead, which is a nice gesture, but not really what I wanted). Shame, I really liked the magazine as well.
App needs some work
Images are over compressed, top menu bar is always showing on top of content, oh and I have to log out every month to then re log in to get my subscription to work. For a style magazine this isn't a very stylish app.
- Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hearst Magazines UK
- In-App Purchases
- Esquire April 2011, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK - January 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK - December 2011, by PixelMags £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.