Britain's most stylish, sophisticated and substantial men's magazine brand, Esquire is a practical and authoritative guide to getting the best out of life, as well as a sharp, funny and entertaining read for ambitious and adventurous men. Style, culture, sport, cars, girls, gadgets, food, humour, travel – Esquire combines brilliant journalism by Britain's best-known and most respected writers, with award-winning design and photography.
Esquire magazine is published bi- monthly for iPhone and iPad.
Take out a 30-day free trial. Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available.
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
App needs some work
Images are over compressed, top menu bar is always showing on top of content, oh and I have to log out every month to then re log in to get my subscription to work. For a style magazine this isn't a very stylish app.
The app stopped working 3 months into my subscription. Hearst couldn't help me as I bought it via iTunes and they cannot access my details. Apple support couldn't help me as its's a third party app. They offered to cancel and refund, then 30 seconds later said they couldn't as the subscription was too old. (They sent me 3 credits for 3 film rentals instead, which is a nice gesture, but not really what I wanted). Shame, I really liked the magazine as well.
I love esquire as simple as that .
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- 15.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © Hearst Magazines UK
- In-App Purchases
- 3-Month Subscription £4.99
- Annual Subscription £19.99
- 6-Month Subscription £9.99
- Esquire UK - November 2011, by PixelMags £3.99
- December 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- February 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK: Winter Style Guide £2.99
- August 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- July 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK: November 2012, by PixelMags £3.99