Britain's most stylish, sophisticated and substantial men's magazine brand, Esquire is a practical and authoritative guide to getting the best out of life, as well as a sharp, funny and entertaining read for ambitious and adventurous men. Style, culture, sport, cars, girls, gadgets, food, humour, travel – Esquire combines brilliant journalism by Britain's best-known and most respected writers, with award-winning design and photography.
Esquire magazine is published bi- monthly for iPhone and iPad.
Take out a 30-day free trial. Choose a subscription and enjoy your free trial of Esquire. If Esquire’s not for you, you can unsubscribe before your trial period ends and no payment will be taken.
6-month subscription for £9.99
1-year subscription for £19.99
- Your subscription will start with the latest available issue, if you do not already own it.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at the end of your 30-day trial, unless you unsubscribe at any time up to 24 hours before the trial period expires.
- Your chosen subscription will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the subscription period expires.
- The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
- Turn off subscription auto-renew by going to your user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Once the 30-day free trial period has expired, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- Please note, when this app upgrades, issues that are older than 12 months will no longer be available.
Download the App for free and then either subscribe to the digital edition or buy single issues.
- Improved functionality
- Enhanced features
- Updated help guides
Ratings and Reviews
A great read
I discovered Esquire magazine on December 2009. It was Christmas and somehow the family had forgotten all about me. They had also forgotten about a bottle of whiskey that was close by and I gotta say, this is the most decadent and relaxing read (and drink) I can ever recall. Since that day I have always looked at Esquire with a 'not to be mentioned outside of Vegas' attitude, and with a sparkle in my eye. I still regularly read it, and I have no problem with the magazine in digital or hard copy form. So, Esquire Christmas 2009 - a man moment to always remember
The app stopped working 3 months into my subscription. Hearst couldn't help me as I bought it via iTunes and they cannot access my details. Apple support couldn't help me as its's a third party app. They offered to cancel and refund, then 30 seconds later said they couldn't as the subscription was too old. (They sent me 3 credits for 3 film rentals instead, which is a nice gesture, but not really what I wanted). Shame, I really liked the magazine as well.
App needs some work
Images are over compressed, top menu bar is always showing on top of content, oh and I have to log out every month to then re log in to get my subscription to work. For a style magazine this isn't a very stylish app.
- Hearst Communications, Incorporated
- 23.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Hearst Magazines UK
- In-App Purchases
- Esquire April 2011, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK - January 2012, by PixelMags £3.99
- Esquire UK - December 2011, by PixelMags £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.