Eufy Home - Live Well. Live Smart. Control your Eufy smart home devices from anywhere.
You can also share Eufy smart home devices with family members, so everyone can set their own personal preferences for each device.
How to use EufyHome:
- Registering your account: After downloading the app, create and register an account with your Email address. (Or directly log in with your EufyLife account)
- Adding devices: Open the EufyHome app and follow the intuitive setup procedure to pair new devices with your smartphone. If a device has already been setup by another family member, you can request control access to operate that device from that family member.
- Using devices: After successfully pairing the new device, it will show up in the device list. Simply tap the icon you wish to use and start enjoying the Eufy smart home experience.
• Email: email@example.com
• Website: eufylife.com
• Facebook: @EufyOfficial
We have updated the EufyHome app to give you a better experience.
- Fixed bugs and enhanced the user experience.
What's your most wanted feature? Tell us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
For me in my current status;
1) I’m severely crippled spending all night and all day trapped in bed so I can’t physically get out and about even in my own home so with the advent of these smart robot vacuum cleaners also being controlled by voice through Alexa makes this clever little RoboVac all in one with mopping feature too, now having a hygienic home without the CONSTANT WORRYING About dust mites and other pests !!
2) made allowances for this vacuum to slip under things like shelving and storage shelves without needing to check up on it unless it snags a cable lol !
For this, I’m buying some cable-trunking to keep everything looking flush with the white walls & light colour scheme already in place where I’ve only just moved into !
It’s not at all, loud, to be a disturbance like some other well known devices out there would seriously irritate one’s calm nature & surroundings to reinforce the meaning of being QUIET, Calming when using robovac & mop feat of brilliance, electronic smart device that it will continue very carefully along its route.
3) had it on the highest suction power for a much needed deeper clean of really soiled-carpetand so without fryher guilding the lily, lol, thank the creators for a time saver all in one perfected design!
Beautiful & Practical
So easy to instal, so easy to configure and use. We found the suction adequate until it was boosted to high, then it performed brilliantly, although it was noticeably noisier. Because we have a dog it does need emptying every second use, but that’s not a deal breaker.
Well done. It works as well as we could have hoped and seems to love our travertine tiled floor, vacuuming for about 45 minutes on high boost.
Firmware updates for existing devices don’t show until you add a new device to your home.
If you leave the app open, the status of a robot vacuum and it’s battery doesn’t update (app home or device page) until you force refresh.
iOS widget doesn’t look correct when iOS is in dark mode. Text needs to be white, and any dropshadow from images need replacing. Also why not show devices in a vertical list so you don’t have to scroll through them on the widget?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Power Mobile Life LLC
- 238.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Power Mobile Life, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.