Pick up your hire directly from the airport, or anywhere around the world from our 3,800 branches in more than 130 countries. With a wide range of vehicles available for hire, Europcar gives you all the freedom and takes away the hassle. Download the app now, book your car and get on the road!
Top 3 reasons to download the app:
- Fast, easy and simple! Simply search and book your car in seconds: ready, steady go!
- A fully flexible & digitised journey: with the customised dashboard, retrieve all your upcoming bookings in one place, follow the step by step rental guide, upgrade and modify your booking as you wish.
- Less paper, more fun and faster access to your vehicle: scan your paperwork, take a selfie, check-in online with the app and get a fastpass to priority service and save time at the branch!
Car and van hire made simple.
- Find the Europcar rental locations easily anywhere in the UK or abroad thanks to maps & directions.
- Sort by price, vehicle range.
- Access your last search easily.
- Use your negotiated company rates within the app.
- Tailor your car or van hire with our wide range of extras such as additional drivers, young driver cover and protection package. Have you got a child? We've got you covered with a selection of child seats available to choose from.
- View your Privilege loyalty programme status
Decide which vehicle is right for you.
- Choose our 4x4's for an offroad adventure, travel in luxury in a sleek Mercedes or simply explore the UK in the comfort of a Vauxhall
- Moving house or need a van for a commercial job? Choose from our wide-ranging fleet of van, truck and cargo vehicles. Hire one-way or for over 28 days: whatever your job, we suit your needs.
Whether you're travelling for business or leisure, Europcar makes it easier than ever to find, hire and drive the right vehicle for you. Avoid the paperwork and focus on the journey: download now.
A fully revamped booking funnel for every step of the booking journey
Customers can import, retrieve and manage their bookings in the Mobile App whatever their booking channel
Customers can create or update their account in 5 minutes as well as modify their information
Customers can scan their driver licence and check-in with a selfie
Customers can register for Online check-in 30h before pick up and will have a fast pass, which will ease customer recognition and accelerate pick up time at the branch
Ratings and Reviews
Makes life easier
I’m a regular Europcar customer and find this app very useful for keeping track of my bookings no matter which country I’m in. I tend to book online or through the Elite team which ensures I always get the best rates. Agree the app could be enhanced and I expect the Director of Digital Marketing will make this a priority (he will now after reading this). Overall I think Europcar are very good and that’s why I’ve been with them for over 20 years. They repay my loyalty with excellent service. It’s a pro quo. My advice is to frequent travellers is to focus on one airline, hotel and car hire company and leverage your loyalty. Happy travelling!
AVOID AT ALL COST: The worst car rental service in Western Europe
Their Italian manager at Rome Fiumicino blatantly lied about the amount of deposit for our car - I could understand his conversation with his supervisor in Italian and then he DOUBLED the deposit his supervisor asked for.
He then backtracked when challenged and then argued it had been an honest mistake. All but honest I must say. Their car parking pick up place is an absolute mess, car was not ready and the parking skills of the operators were appalling as was the service. They then apply unfair and unexplained charges from the deposit that you have to challenge, as their drop off point is equally chaotic.
AVOID AT ALL COST. There are other providers. Save yourself the trouble.
I had taken a car an I am 25years old , the day of taking car there was no were mentioned about the young driver fees for the age of 25 any we’re in any terms and conditions the staff member at the St Pancras station London , asked me to file a file, and he says that he is jobless because the terms and conditions are not updated, and before booking the car I had also called up and asked if there was a young driver fees applicable but over phone they clearly mentioned that there is no young driver fees for 25.. The staff at the desk was also very very rude. I will highly recommend you “not to take any car from this fraud company “
- Europcar Groupe
- 147.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Europcar 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.