The Eurosport Player lets you watch all your favourite sports coverage on your device, live and on the go. You will also have access to additional bonus channels, news, highlights and streaming of on demand sports videos. Available on your smartphone, tablet, Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS. Register on eurosportplayer.com to watch everywhere on all devices.
Catch the action from across the world of sport with our coverage of football, cycling, tennis, motorsports, athletics, golf, snooker, winter sports and much more. You can watch live and on demand key events including Grand Slam Tennis, Cycling, Grand Tours and Classics, European Athletics Championships, African Cup of Nations, LeMans 24H, World Snooker Championship, MLS, Diamond League Athletics, SBK World and British Championships, Euroleague Basketball, Augusta Masters, Winter Sport World Championships, Dakar Rally, Formula E, WTCR, motor racing and much more.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds that are not televised to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
- A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player.
- You need to be 18 or over to sign in or create a subscription.
- Mobile network and WiFi charges may apply.
- To watch Eurosport Player on a TV you will require Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the monthly subscription price.
- iTunes Account: You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
For our Cookies policy please visit: https://www.eurosportplayer.com/cookie-policy.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app now works fine with Apple TV. However, when the makeover app was first released last year, Apple TV support mysteriously disappeared. Logging this with the support team resulted in very confusing messages - and no improvement in functionality. Eventually I gave up and took a Sky subscription! On checking the app again recently, I find that Apple TV support has magically reappeared! The lack of clarity and comma around this software design debacle was worse than the problem itself in the end. I only continue to support the app because as a company, Eurosport provide such good coverage of so many sports, for example my favourites, cycling and skiing. PLEASE thoroughly test any future app upgrades BEFORE release. I’ve worked on that type of project before and for a modest fee will happily consult with your developers and project manager!
Developer Response ,
Hello and thank you for taking the time to write your detailed and constructive review. It is true that support for streaming to Apple TV was suspended for a time. This was to allow us to make changes to other parts of the app. We endeavour to ensure compatibility with all our platforms, iOS included, and we would like to assure you that we will take your points in to consideration. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our sports coverage in general! OJ
Too many glitches, but when working is great
I’ve had this app since Eurosport charged a very decent £2.99 per month. Now it’s more than doubled in price, it’s reliability is patchy at times. I’ve had numerous problems with casting to Chromecast, the latest of which was that it just would not play a ‘live’ channel - it connected, then froze straight away, which is nice if you want to watch a still image of Romain Bardet, but not if you want to watch an actual cycle race! It did work with ‘on demand’ replays, but not a live broadcast. Come on Eurosport - if you more than double the cost, you need to step up with the quality!
EDIT - the live streams seem to have sorted themselves out thankfully, just in time for the Giro! The app is now working as it should, and therefore my rating has improved.
Developer Response ,
Hello Martin, we always listen to the feedback from our subscribers and would love to have the opportunity to work with you to improve the app. We ask you to write to us directly at: https://help.eurosport.com and we will investigate the issues you described.
No idea if you have any testers or if it’s just being tested by us which is very poor customer service but this apps’ usability is very poor. I thought the poor reviews I’d seen here might be a bit harsh but they’re right, it’s very poor. On Demand - choose a programme to watch and it’s part way through the last show. Scrubbing to where you want to get to e.g. the footage you want to see, reacts poorly. There’s no way you can tell from the progress bar where you’ve scrubbed to. The On Demand shows for an event only have the event title the date and the length of the show not whether there’s commentators or commentary free footage of which there’s both available. Although you know what you want to watch, you never know what you are going to watch until you’ve tried the shows. Don’t bother telling me you are anxious to provide a great app, because if you were you’d either fire the testers you’ve got and get some new ones, or you’d bring some in.
Developer Response ,
Hi there and thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are not enjoying our app. Our bonus channels, usually there is no commentary in addition to our main E1 and E2 channels which offer commentary. If you need any further help, feel free to contact us here https://help.eurosport.com, we are more than happy to assist you. (S.V)
- Eurosport SA
- 124 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © Eurosport 2020
- In-App Purchases
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £2.99
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £4.49
- Monthly Recurring Subscription £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.