The Eurosport Player lets you watch all your favourite sports coverage on your device, live and on the go. You will also have access to additional bonus channels, news, highlights and streaming of on demand sports videos. Available on your smartphone, tablet, Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS. Register on eurosportplayer.com to watch everywhere on all devices.
Catch the action from across the world of sport with our coverage of football, cycling, tennis, motorsports, athletics, golf, snooker, winter sports and much more. You can watch live and on demand key events including Grand Slam Tennis, Cycling, Grand Tours and Classics, European Athletics Championships, African Cup of Nations, LeMans 24H, World Snooker Championship, MLS, Diamond League Athletics, SBK World and British Championships, Euroleague Basketball, Augusta Masters, Winter Sport World Championships, Dakar Rally, Formula E, WTCR, motor racing and much more.
Key features of the Eurosport Player app:
- Access to live stream Eurosport 1 and 2 plus bonus feeds that are not televised to make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- On demand catch-up of the best action from across Eurosport whenever you want to watch
- Video clips featuring highlights, interviews, the latest news and much more
- Save your favourite sports and make sure you never miss a moment of the action
- Seven day channel listings for upcoming sports and events
- Live streaming of your favourite sporting events on the go, wherever you are, or watch on your TV with Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS
Before you download Eurosport Player, here are some things you need to know:
- A subscription is required to access Eurosport Player.
- You need to be 18 or over to sign in or create a subscription.
- Mobile network and WiFi charges may apply.
- To watch Eurosport Player on a TV you will require Apple TV (tvOS) or Chromecast for iOS.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged when you confirm purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the monthly subscription price.
- iTunes Account: You can manage your subscription at any time and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
For our Cookies policy please visit: https://www.eurosportplayer.com/cookie-policy.
- Bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Too many glitches, but when working is great
I’ve had this app since Eurosport charged a very decent £2.99 per month. Now it’s more than doubled in price, it’s reliability is patchy at times. I’ve had numerous problems with casting to Chromecast, the latest of which was that it just would not play a ‘live’ channel - it connected, then froze straight away, which is nice if you want to watch a still image of Romain Bardet, but not if you want to watch an actual cycle race! It did work with ‘on demand’ replays, but not a live broadcast. Come on Eurosport - if you more than double the cost, you need to step up with the quality!
EDIT - the live streams seem to have sorted themselves out thankfully, just in time for the Giro! The app is now working as it should, and therefore my rating has improved.
Developer Response ,
Hello Martin, we always listen to the feedback from our subscribers and would love to have the opportunity to work with you to improve the app. We ask you to write to us directly at: https://help.eurosport.com and we will investigate the issues you described.
Very disappointing experience
Unfortunately this is genuinely the worst app I have! The only reason I use it is because it’s my only choice to be able to watch the cycling that only Eurosport cover. Almost every time I use the app I have an issue, too many to list here but some examples below:
Tonight I was watching the Giro highlights live. I paused it for typical child interruption but when I unpaused it, it would only continue with the live broadcast, not from where I had paused it. I gave up and figured I’d just watch it on demand later, which of course doesn’t work until after the live program has finished (which seems to be an unnecessary restriction)
So later I tried to watch the Giro on demand but each time it’s played me the advert and then show the live women’s cycling rather than the Giro catchup program I selected.
On other occasions, I’ve chosen a program to watch on demand but found that the first 30 mins is the previous program that was on which I need to skip over to find the beginning of what I really want to see. Much worse than this, my program then cuts off 5 minutes before the end missing the vital finish!
Top this with poor labelling which tells me I’m watching one program when I’m actually watching something else, it’s just a very disappointing and frustrating user experience. 😕
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are truly sorry about these incidents. We always want to hear directly from our subscribers to help them with any problems they may have with the app or their player account. Please contact us directly at: https://help.eurosport.com, alternatively Twitter, @EurosportCare, or https://www.facebook.com/Eurosport
Momentarily got better. Now this shambles.
Just how inept can the developers of this app get? Since the previous update (the one where they forgot to include Chromecast, which didn't bother me) the app had actually been working almost perfectly. I think I watched the whole of the World Athletics Championships without a single crash or problem.
But since then, under this upgrade, it's back to all its old tricks. I had to reinstate my account, revise my password, and now must log on every time. Airplay is a total joke, as are the redesigned schedule screens etc. And we users pay for this!
My previous review:
I am shocked to see some reviewers expressing delight at this app. It's awful, and it always has been. I've used it for several years to (try to) watch several events that terrestrial tv doesn't cover. On each of the three iPads I've used it on over that time, the basic "play" function was fine for about 75% of the time - poor for a subscription service. I've noticed it almost never loops or crashes during adverts, which are presumably inserted from a separate and more reliable source.
The app has quite the worst failure rate when played over AirPlay of any app I've ever used. Ever. Constantly drops out, or refuses to connect. The "Airplay" button embedded in the app is just a joke.
Developer Response ,
We are truly sorry about this but we’d like you to know that we are working on this topic at the moment.
If the situation persists, please contact us through the link under http://uk.eurosportplayer.com/contact-stores.shtml
Thank you for your cooperation. Team Eurosport Player
- Eurosport SA
- 131.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Eurosport 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £2.99
- 1 renewable monthly subscription £4.49
- Monthly Recurring Subscription £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.