Evacuation is a game of strategy, quick wits, and explosive decompression!
Aliens have invaded your cargo hold, and the only way to get rid of them is to vent them into space! But try not to airlock too many of the crew - they aren't insured!
Tap the doors to open and close them, or tap the floors to place a flag for your crew to rally around.
If you accidentally evacuate the captain, it's game over - he's also the pilot.
If you lose all your crew, it's game over too - when you have no crew, no one can hear you scream...
- Evacuation now has a campaign mode of 27 hand-crafted levels. Try to beat each level without losing any men.
- Random level mode is still there: access it by tapping the star.
- Game state is saved when you leave the game, should work on iOS 3 as well as iOS 4.
- Animation to show where you touched the screen; should make the controls seem more responsive.
- Various bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Alien meets Ker-plunk
This is a great puzzle game. Easy on the early levels and increasingly harder as you work your way through. Just wish there there was another 2000 levels, and then it would be my all time fav, and I would never get anything done... Perhaps better not then.
Simple and thoughtful, a perfect combination which makes for a great puzzle game.
I love playing this game on my iPhone, please release an iPad version!! Thanks
- Bennett Foddy
- 1.1 MB
Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2009-2010 Ryan Chisholm and Bennett Foddy
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.