Eventbrite Organiser is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at http://eventbrite.co.uk/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organiser, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organiser is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Limited time offer: We’re waiving service fees on any Eventbrite Organiser transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Can't add or edit events through this app. 🤦🏽♂️
Can't manually add attendees
I think that Eventbrite is a really great idea and has some fantastic features but lacks a very basic feature: when a the event, I want to add an attendee who has just purchased a ticket via cash. I want to hit one button, type name and email and hit save. Job done. This is a feature I would have expected as standard but I was surprised this feature does not exist. If this was fixed, this would be a five star app, without this, I'm looking elsewhere.
Fast, simple and professional
I organise social media workshops and networking events. I use the Eventbrite website to sell all my tickets and I love it.
The App does not disappoint either. Fast simple ad always up to date, even when people book on the way to the event! You can scan tickets with the built in reader via your camera or simply search the attendees' name and check them in.
If you use Eventbrite to sell your tickets then you need this App!
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Eventbrite, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.