Eventbrite Organiser is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at http://eventbrite.co.uk/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organiser, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organiser is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Limited time offer: We’re waiving service fees on any Eventbrite Organiser transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful but frustrating bugs
I’ve used the app for 2 years. The app seems to be badly written - a special effort has to be made to refresh the orders screen for example. Which means you cannot trust the orders screen to be up to date. This week, the app became totally useless when it stopped showing any upcoming live events. I have a weekly recurring event set up for the next 4 months. But the app shows no future live events. I’m hoping that deleting the app and reinstalling might fix. When it works, it’s useful. But given how frustrating the user experience is, and how complacent the developers are - not improved the app in 2 years - it’s just a 2-star IMO.
I had this downloaded on my iPad but deleted it when I no longer needed it.
It now recognises my log in etc but I can only access it via the app it won’t download again to the desktop.
It’s a pain
Can’t login despite resetting password.
Can’t get a reply relating to this issue from ‘support’.
Luckily I can manage my events via my desktop... but this app? No.
Update - I deleted the app and reinstalled it and I can now login. It’s showing sales but the functionality doesn’t match the ease of the website events management.
Very poor support. Upgraded from one star to a generous 3.
- 68.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Eventbrite, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.