Evermix App is the free companion app to the MixBox2 and EvemrixBox4 DJ Set Recorders, and is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Together they allow you to easily record your mixes in high quality, export recordings to the cloud or straight to streaming accounts on Mixcloud and Soundcloud, add HQ audio to your live streams & videos, and digitise your vinyl collection.
DJs & Promoters! Thousands of hours of live electronic music are being lost! RECORD your DJ sets live from the club, straight to your phone. SHARE your music with fans around the world.
Live stream sets with HQ audio across Facebook Live, Youtube, Instagram, and most major platforms.
Hook up a microphone to your EvermixBox to add the excitement of the crowd noise to your mix.
Also compatible with Pioneer DJM-series mixers equipped with the send/return feature using a single USB cable.
Evermix App is currently free to download and use.
COMPATIBLE OS AND HARDWARE
- iPhone X, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone SE
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 2
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation upwards)
- iOS 9 or later
- Quick and easy – set up in seconds
- High quality recording – choose from lossless WAV or AAC
- Reach your fans – save your mix at the push of a button to iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive and share with fans on Soundcloud, Mixcloud, and your social media
- NEW! Connect a microphone and record four channels to bring crowd noise into your mix
Full product information: evermix.fm
Shortlisted for the DJ Mag Tech Awards 2017 & 2018, Evermix is the essential tool for recording and publishing live DJ sets. This small device plugs into the back of the mixer and into your iPhone / iPod touch / iPad where the Evermix App allows you to record the set in super high quality and then save in your choice of cloud storage or upload and share across your social streaming sites.
Made from aluminium and designed in the UK by specialist audio equipment manufacturers, the EvermixBox is light (80g) but highly durable and designed to withstand even the most chaotic DJ booth!
Download now and start recording and sharing live content!
HOW IT WORKS
- Download the Evermix App
- Connect your MixBox / EvermixBox to your mobile device using the Din-to-lightning cable provided
- Connect the MixBox / EvermixBox to your Mixer using RCA cables
- Open the Evermix App, and hit record. It’s that simple!
- When your set ends, press stop recording. Trim the mix, add set details, and share.
QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS / FEEDBACK
Tell us what’s happening.
Your privacy is very important to us. We only ask for the permissions we need for the app to be at its best.
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect and practical
I love it, works perfectly and it's so easy to use and it's super portable
Doesn’t save mixes!
Recorded an entire set and unplugged the device. Surely at this point it should save whatever’s been recorded, instead everything is lost! :-( Please fix it
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.