Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Dark mode in Evernote is now set through system settings in iOS 13
We came; we saw; we conquered bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Performance improved after recent issues
***Updated review, 13th September***
The latest update in August fixed the performance issues noted on my earlier review. The iPad version was very slow and unresponsive, but it's now snappy again and performing well. My other criticism - of a lack of substantive change in years - still stands, however given that the Mac and Windows versions now have enhanced table formatting support, I live in hope that this will come to the iPad sometime soon.
The latest update is a big step backwards. I have been a paying customer of Evernote for a number of years. After some rapid early evolution in the app there has been little substantive changes in years... until this. The latest interface overhaul results in an application which is much slower to load, and at times it appears completely unresponsive to typing. I had been hoping Evernote would implement some of my requested features (such as improved table formatting, implemented cross-platform). I'm very disappointed and will now be looking for an alternative.
Forced to unsync devices
I purchased this app (it was offered for free as a special offer at the time) a few years ago and loved it — storage, folders, functionality, making notes on the go and and using my notes across all my devices (3) devices. I haven’t been attracted by the premium version because I haven’t needed the extra functionality. However, today, I went to use it on my iPad and had to log into my account, which I don’t remember having to do for a while. Ok, fine. Then up came a prompt that I needed to sync my devices. Curious, I thought, last time I looked they were syncing ok. Stupidly, I clicked and hey presto I now have to unsync one of my three devices to continue to use the app, in the basic plan. I get that there’s a huge cost to running an app, but to reduce functionality for existing customers, shame on you Evernote. Looks like I’ll either have reduced syncing or move to one note which is included in my 365 subscription. Which will take time and which of course you’re relying on. Not a happy long term customer.
Incredible utility, heartbreaking performance
I have used Evernote for multiple times a day for 9 years, and I’m a subscriber (even though I don’t use enough storage or features to require it). It’s a Godsend. And the customer service was w A M A Z I N G.
But the performance makes me want to yank my hair out. You can’t ces notes offline - which is just bizarre - and when you want to joy down a note quickly on mobile the app I’ll often just sit and spin. I suspect it’s trying to get location or the calendar event or something. My advice is to just have two apps: an Evernote who just want to take and keep notes. And then an app with all the other ‘smart’ stuff which causes all the performance issues. Less is more, and I spent that most subscribers would gladly pay forever if the app just worked reliably and didn’t try to over-egg the omelette.
- 156.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kabyle, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium £3.99
- Evernote Premium £34.99
- Evernote Premium £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.