Capture ideas when inspiration strikes. Find information fast. Share notes with anyone. From meetings and projects to web pages and to-do lists—with Evernote, everything’s in one place.
Evernote syncs to all your devices, so you can tackle action items on the go. Express yourself clearly with easy-to-use formatting options, and find what you need quickly with filtered searches and results as you type.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists. It’s the only organizer you need.
• Keep journals capturing the events and milestones of your daily life.
• Clip interesting articles and web pages to read or use later.
• Add different types of content to your notes: text, sketches, photos, audio, web clippings, and more.
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings.
• Attach docs, PDFs, photos, and audio.
• Create separate notebooks to organize your receipts, bills, and invoices.
• Find anything fast—Evernote's powerful search can even find text in images and handwritten notes.
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists.
• Sync your notes and notebooks automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet.
• Start your work on one device and continue on another without missing a beat.
• Share your notes and notebooks with your friends, colleagues, or family.
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal to-do lists to keep your thoughts organized.
• Go paperless by scanning receipts and important documents.
• Save all of your travel documents, articles, and notes in one place.
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings, and parties.
• Use Evernote as a planner to organize your life and stay on task.
• Capture ideas and inspiration on the go.
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Keep everyone up to date by capturing meeting notes and sharing notebooks with your team.
• Use it as your ultimate planner and organizer at work.
• Annotate documents during team meetings, then share with colleagues.
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss important details.
• Use it as a planner and organizer to keep track of lecture notes, exams, and assignments.
• Create different notebooks and planners for each class and keep everything organized.
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for research papers or class projects.
• Discuss and annotate notes, files, and essay drafts.
Also available from Evernote:
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Where applicable, your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may not be cancelled for refund except as provided in Evernote's Commercial Terms. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Commercial terms: https://evernote.com/legal/commercial-terms
- Sort options in search results
- Open password protected PDF files
- Offline notebooks now continue downloading in the background
- Note appears zoomed in when switching between notes
- Issue with loading a large number of search results
- Note would not always open at the top of the note
- Edit button would flicker when adding attachments
- Sharing a PDF file would sometimes open the keyboard
- Issue with occasional note conflicts
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
- Stability and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredible utility, heartbreaking performance
I have used Evernote for multiple times a day for 9 years, and I’m a subscriber (even though I don’t use enough storage or features to require it). It’s a Godsend. And the customer service was w A M A Z I N G.
But the performance makes me want to yank my hair out. You can’t ces notes offline - which is just bizarre - and when you want to joy down a note quickly on mobile the app I’ll often just sit and spin. I suspect it’s trying to get location or the calendar event or something. My advice is to just have two apps: an Evernote who just want to take and keep notes. And then an app with all the other ‘smart’ stuff which causes all the performance issues. Less is more, and I spent that most subscribers would gladly pay forever if the app just worked reliably and didn’t try to over-egg the omelette.
Forced to unsync devices
I purchased this app (it was offered for free as a special offer at the time) a few years ago and loved it — storage, folders, functionality, making notes on the go and and using my notes across all my devices (3) devices. I haven’t been attracted by the premium version because I haven’t needed the extra functionality. However, today, I went to use it on my iPad and had to log into my account, which I don’t remember having to do for a while. Ok, fine. Then up came a prompt that I needed to sync my devices. Curious, I thought, last time I looked they were syncing ok. Stupidly, I clicked and hey presto I now have to unsync one of my three devices to continue to use the app, in the basic plan. I get that there’s a huge cost to running an app, but to reduce functionality for existing customers, shame on you Evernote. Looks like I’ll either have reduced syncing or move to one note which is included in my 365 subscription. Which will take time and which of course you’re relying on. Not a happy long term customer.
Used to be incredible
This has always been my go-to note app. Working on a note and then switching later on to another device has been the cornerstone of the way I’ve worked for the longest time.
Evernote was always the king of this, and for the time it worked, it was invaluable. I happily paid for the premium subscription.
But lately, since the new UI update, the thing just doesn’t work any more. Several times not, work has simply vanished. Entire documents, some which took days to complete, gone without explanation. Sometimes the title will be there, but the document will be blank.
Heartbreaking isn’t the word. Nothing makes you angrier than having to re-type lengthy documents, knowing that if the service you paid for worked the way it was supposed to, you wouldn’t have to.
I can’t mark it down completely, as it has certainly BEEN a great service, but even if they fix the issues, it’ll be a long, long time before I trust it again. And so my sub will be getting cancelled, and I’ll be looking for a new cross-sync note service. Any suggestions, anyone?
- 143.6 MB
Requires iOS 13.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2008 - 2020 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium £4.99
- Evernote Premium £3.99
- Evernote Premium £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.