Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
Sometimes the app would get stuck loading a note (usually a web clip or shared note) until finally it gave up and assumed you were offline. But now your notes should load fast enough to make you smile.
If you updated to macOS Catalina then tried to highlight text inside a PDF, it would look like there was nothing selected. You could say it was a big fail, but on the bright side, we fixed it.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Change Your Life
I genuinely think this is one of the best apps created, it has so many uses.
I have essentially used this app to organise all my personal documents such as bills, bank accounts, investments, invoices. I use Evernote for storing articles to read later. I use it for holiday planning, saving restaurants, gym routines, food recipes. I use Evernote for all my planning, documents and research for work. I use Evernote for templates to organise various parts of my personal and work life and also for goal planning.
This is an excellent app in helping someone to get their whole life in order. The only negative is I think you have to be quite computer savvy to get the best out of it and you really have to commit to it to make it work, but once you do and you go through the pain of using it as your personal control centre, you will wonder how you ever got on without it.
There are some excellent articles online on how to use Evernote and I would highly recommend searching on line for Michael Hyatts system of Tagging and it will start to make sense, do this right at the beginning, because if you don’t have a system in place, it can seem like whats the point as you might aswell just save your stuff on the cloud, if thats your thought, you’re probably not getting the best out of the app.
I only started using the app this year (2018) but I think I’ll be using this app for life! Love it!!!
Great notes forever but not everywhere
My first note was created November 2009 and since then I have been using Evernote a few times a day to track activity on a couple of important (for me) topics. To be fair I have been freeloading the entire 10 years first across all devices. Now just on Ipad and Desktop & web as allowed under the later free user tiers. It’s great, if I did have to use it for work then I would pay for the upgrade and have access across all devices. I only trickle in data a few k per session so not impacted by the upload limits. I would say that the paltform is reasonably stable but as with all cloud storage would not put in unencrypted financal/medical/illegal information. Folks loose notebooks on trains, cloud data gets compromised at endpoints and servers. Cut and paste to & from various formats works as well as expected and even table editor is much better now.
One of the best data collating apps for apple products
There are several features of Evernote that when combined, make it one of the best data collating and organising apps for the apple eco system. The first of these has to be syncing of notes between devices on iCloud. The sync process has so far been seamless and faultless.
The next feature I really appreciate is the ue of templates. I have a template I use as a journal entry for a personal diary which I use to record mood, weather, task progress and general notes.
For work I use Evernote to store and display pdf's and to take notes again using templates for meetings. The only features that are missing for me is that I would like to be able to sort notes differently in each notebook and also password lock entire notebooks rather than individual notes.
- 57.8 MB
macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2007-2019 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- One month £4.99
- One year £43.99
- One month £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.