Powerful tool to help identify SPAM and annoying callers and quickly report them. This is NOT your typical reverse lookup app and won't return results for your Friends or Relatives, but WILL warn you of annoying spam callers!
From the creators of Call Control - the #1 Community Call Blocking App!
EveryCaller Lookup is a Community Based SPAM Call Tracker which helps identify Telemarketers, Robo-Dialers, and other annoying and unwanted callers so you can find out who's calling you and report 'em!
A BIG Thank You to our loyal users who have written extremely positive reviews!!!
Have you ever received a telephone call from a number you didn’t recognize?
Maybe it was a telemarketer, a robo-caller or maybe it was your best friend calling from Europe? With the EveryCaller Reverse Phone Lookup app, you can find out who’s calling from those unknown numbers.
- Powered by the EveryCaller.com Community database. Now 8,000,000 users strong!
This isn’t some useless commercial database of callers. We collect thousands of user reports every day and put real information from users like you at your fingertips.
- Caller Name
Get the spammers reported name and information from the community about how they've stopped them from calling.
- FCC Do Not Call Reports
The only app that integrates all of the FCC's Do Not Call complaints into a single database. The FCC database is the ultimate spam caller directory and it's all included in this app!
- Submit a call report about any caller.
Contribute to our Community Database by submitting call reports about unknown or unwanted calls you receive. The more call reports we get, the more useful our database becomes.
- Each result contains the number of Community Reports.
- Spam Power Meter – How spammy is this caller?
- It’s Free!
* This app has premium services that are available via auto-renewable subscription, for either one month or one year, for rates published within the app. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase, subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal, subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase, and any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Minor bug fixes and some improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work
Does not work. Would speak to developers but no way to contact from within the app. So went through to website and filled in all the fields with my complaints. I kept on being asked to provide more detailed info even when all fields were completed. Utter waste of time.
Full of ad's.
Another of those apps that bombards you with ad's and wants you to buy credits. Actually more annoying than the marketing calls and scammers themselves.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Call Control, LLC
- 1.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Call Control, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- EveryCaller Premium £2.29
- 15 Premium Lookup Credits £4.49
- 5 Premium Lookup Credits £2.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.