Evil Apples is a dirty & hilarious card game inspired by the popular party game Cards Against Humanity.
Play dirty cards against your friends to beat them!
"It literally started a riot when I started playing against my friends"
Please note, we're not affiliated with Cards Against Humanity. If you're looking for Cards Against Humanity, you can purchase Cards Against Humanity directly from their website cardsagainsthumanity.com
__! HOW TO PLAY !__
- Grab 3 friends to play against.
- A Question Card is shown to everyone, e.g. "Nothing excites a group of Catholic Priests more than ____."
- Each player selects an Answer Card from their hand, e.g. "climate change denial"
- A Judge among you selects the best card and awards 1 point to the victor.
- First Player to 7 points wins the game, and the respect of all humanity.
__! FEATURES !__
- 6,900+ Answer Cards and 1,300+ Question Cards! Never gets boring!
- Play against folks nearby using GPS.
- Join Friends ANYWHERE using SMS or Facebook.
- Join Random Blitz Mode games to go fast with strangers.
- Stay cool with in-game chat to blow your mind!
- Discard cards you don't like.
- Find out just how dirty your friends are.
- Write Wild Cards with fully-custom text.
- Innovative FaceHole technology!
- Share screenshots of your favorite cards!
We'd love to hear from you!
Thanks to you, it has also ranked #1 in Word & Card Games in the USA! :D
Twitter & Instagram: @evilapplesapp
A completely redesigned friends list lets you know who's the funniest by sorting your friends by how many points they have!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have app
I bought this for both my phone and kindle (the mega pass that unlocks everything) and it's great. Really good to waste time, to try to fall asleep or entertain. Usually good apps are only good for one of those, this is an all rounder. I would like to be able to fully opt out of notifications, I have them turned off but I still get the red number bubble on the app when there's a new deck, and a message when I open it taking me to the shop page to buy it when I already have the mega pass.
Downloaded the game via recommendation from friend and thought I’d try it out. If you like ‘cards against humanity’ but are either unsure of some of the jokes or want to try something similar, then this is perfect.
You don’t just have to play with friends, you can also interact with players across the world, as well as communicate with people you’re playing with. It’s a lot of fun but can be a bit buggy. Although the timed element is fun and adds a new level to the simple game format, personally I think it’s too short and times you out of the round too fast if you don’t respond.
Apart from that, great game with a fun format and hilarious jokes!
I love it! Especially the ‘Wildcard’ feature which allows you write your own cards for just 7 coins. This app doesn’t force you to make in-app purchases and it’s really addictive!
It’s very similar to Cards Against Humanity and it’s great for someone who wants to play it with others online (that’s why I downloaded it) also you can play with friends which is great too!
I highly recommend this app and I’ve only been playing it for one day but it’s definitely my favourite game!
- Evil Studios Limited
- 163.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2013 Evil Studios Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Mega Pass £1.99
- Unlock All Decks Forever £9.99
- +500 Coins £1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.