Experia IRiS is an application that connects to the Experia IRiS iConvertor modules. This allows an iOS device running the application to control the whole range of Experia IRiS Sensory Products.
The concept behind IRiS is that everyone, regardless of ability, should be empowered to control sensory equipment through advanced technology.
IRiS is an ever expanding range of products that can stimulate, calm a person or aid in the development of their lifeskills regardless of age or ability.
These carefully designed IRiS Sensory Products have been built to this end and we are confident that there is a product that your pupil, client, son or daughter can get a reward from.
IRiS+ can allow you to calm of stimulate every sense wirelessly from a distance of up to 30m - making IRiS rooms truly MULTI-sensory rooms.
This application allows the user to control any number of IRiS Listeners with the following inputs:
- Touching coloured buttons on the device screen
- Placing the device inside the coloured Qube so that the colour on the top of the Qube is selected
- Using the microphone in the device (if it has one) to respond to sound
- Using the movement sensors in the device to respond to vibration
- Using the compass sensors (if they are present in the device) to respond to user orientation
- Using the touch screen or tilting the device to control the movement of an IRiS scanner
- Using RGB sliders or colour wheel to control RGB capable lights
- Using speech recognition to change light colour
- A calming mode that slowly cycles through colours with no input required
The application will work even if not connected to an IRiS+ module – so you can download the app and see what it is capable of. We are sure you will be impressed by its potential to help people with special needs!
Updated for OS 11 and iPhone X. Chinese localization added.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.