Track your current 24 hour HOS activity, view logs for the last 30 days, check how much driving time you have left and change the Duty Status as you work. This free EZ-ELD Driver App from Stoneridge connects to the EZ-ELD device in your truck via Bluetooth.
It helps keep you on the right side of HOS rules by showing any violations on-screen, plus you can send logs instantly to Safety Officials during road side inspections.
With easy data downloads to the Back Office, it does much, much more than just recording driving hours. It keeps you compliant with the 2017 ELD Mandate.
• Simple user interface
• Quick plug and play installation
• Transfers between trucks
• Unique Scan and DriveTM truck pairing using QR codes
• Secure software
• Six months data storage
• DVIR & management reporting
• FMCSA certified
Download FREE now.
- Initial Deployment of the Canadian HOS Rules
Supports 120h/14days and 70h/7Days cycles.
Supports >60 Degrees latitude exceptions.
Supports Team Driving.
Canadian cities added.
- Consolidated countdown timers with “time until break required” calculation.
- Improved automatic On duty Not driving event creation in background execution scenarios
- Trip details tab is now available for management of trailers and shipping documents anytime after the login
- General Bug Fixes and stability enhancements.
- PST Eletronica SA
- 65.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Stoneridge Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.