i-Drills has led the way in app-based session design & planning apps. The fastest, easiest, most fully-featured coaching app available. International, Elite, Professional & Grassroots Teams, Organisations and Coaches are all using i-Drills Football!
As a comprehensive app focussing on the detail of coaching, using images & specific support text, content can be created, saved & shared in seconds via the innovative sharing system CoachMates or to the comprehensive sharing network ‘Transfer Market’ which allow users with active subscriptions to upload and download content.
Practice Planner: Design your Practice with a comprehensive set of design features that allow fast drill building, with complete user-friendly options at your fingertips.
Practice Library: Store and access your drills fast. Filter, select, use or share!
Session Planner: Combine your drills into sessions. Plan single or weeks of training
Session Library: Keep all of your favourite sessions available so you’ll always be organised
CoachMates: Link with other coaches anywhere in the world and share content
Transfer Market: Sharing is Caring! Share your content with others with our unique, subscription-based staring network.
• 27 different training canvasses including full size & youth pitches, grids & specialised pitch layouts
• Comprehensive selection of training equipment.
Multiple player icons allowing users to rapidly deploy players, change colours, assign positions and squad numbers
Drawing tools available in multiple colours including freehand, solid/dashed/dotted lines, with or without arrowheads and an eraser function
Place multiple text & shapes onto your canvas
• Detailed notes
• Practice Information for library archiving
• Multiple Slides for each practice with Intelligent Player Positioning, ensuring that you save time by not having to redeploy players for each & every slide
• Use the 4-Corner coaching model for information on practice objectives
• Plan training load using the ‘Physical’ tab to monitor Total Distance, High Speed Distance, Sprint Distance, Red Zone Mins & Drill Intensity (m/min)
• Comprehensive database of all coaching content on your iPad
• Categorised menu system allowing for fast selection using single or multiple filters
• Specific information relating to practice duration, number of players required or recommended player or coach level.
• Favourites tab
• Editing/Cloning of content created on the device or downloaded from CoachMates or Transfer Market
Share your content by Print, Email, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
Store content on DropBox or Google Drive
• Access to all of your practice content, whether self-created or downloaded
• Swipe function to create your session in record time
• Duration Calculator automatically works out the entire duration of your session
A comprehensive database of all sessions on your iPad
Share your sessions using all available options
Ability to save numerous sessions and keep your coaching fresh
• Revolutionary feature that allows Coaches, worldwide, to share content directly with each other
• The future of coaching content sharing; share your practices with coaches worldwide
•Upload & Download from standard stream or subscribe to content providers (where available)
•All content is fully editable when downloaded allowing fast creation of progressions or individualisation of content.
•Sort practices using single or multiple filters to focus your results
Subscriptions: allow you to share content with other coaches around the world. Following your 30 day trial, 1month (£2.29), 6 month (£10.49) or 12 month period (£19.99). After this period, the subscription will automatically renew itself. This payment will be taken from your iTunes account. You can cancel/turn off the subscription at any time by navigating to your Account Settings in iTunes.
i-Drills Football is the latest version of i-Drills Soccer, the No.1 Ranked app in over 50 countries.
This version adds great additional features such as:
New Updated Look
Social Sharing to all social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and now Instagram, Pinterest, Clipboard, Trello, Path etc...
Ability to store content onto Google Drive and Dropbox
New ‘Physical’ Tab in Practice Builder allows users to record physical demands of session using internal (HR) and External (Distance/Intensity) parameters.
And lots of bugs fixed under the hood!
Ratings and Reviews
Pitch covers up the coaching points
When downloading a session the pitch covers up the coaching points. Also doesn’t let you create a new session from a old practice. Keeps crashing
I am really disappointed
I have used this app in the past and paid £4.99 for it. I took the plunge today and paid for full access at a cost of £11 ish for six months - what a massive mistake! I spent all evening creating a practise which consisted of five slides, all with detailed plans of tomorrow’s football session. I saved after each slide was created.
When I tried to create a session from this I had to choose another practice to go with it (even though I did not need to to because it was all in one practice session) and then was dismayed that only the initial slide was saved (even though earlier I checked and they were all there - I flicked through them all). On top of that, the one remaining slide that I have will only print some of my notes - I assume that there are too many.
I am left wondering how is this in any way useful?
I very rarely write a review and never a negative one and so I am disappointed to be writing this - I would have emailed the developers before writing this but there seems to be no contact address that actually works on their website.
Needs work and big fixes.
Could be a good app, well presented and nice graphics but a few problems. Firstly, if the FA were serious about helping coaches I think a reduced price from £6.99 for licensed coaches would have been a good start. Inside the app, when you share your practice on email it doesn't save all of your input correctly. It also crashes frequently using text input so be sure to save sessions frequently. Its very difficult to shrink equipment down to a small size if you want to put multiple items in a tight area. Rotating when it's small is difficult too.
If you want to create a practice with multiple slides I would save it after every slide as the amount of times it has crashed for me, I feel like launching the iPad. A bit rushed and lack of testing is obvious, will be expecting some big fix updates soon.
- iDrills Apps Limited
- 68.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- © i-Drills Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Access To The Standard Stream in Transfer Market £6.99
- Access To The Standard Stream in Transfer Market £9.99
- Access To The Standard Stream in Transfer Market £1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.