- Fixed issue where settings and share buttons may disappear from top navigation bar.
Ratings and Reviews
Loads of free watch faces but the app itself could do with a few improvements.... like when your scrolling through the selections a open a face up, the back button takes you right back to the beginning. A favourite button in the main lists would be useful too so you could add to favourites and review later. It’s a little slow at times and can be a nightmare to actually get a face to appear on your watch. Other than that, a really great app. 👍
- works with the new Galaxy Watch
- great selection of faces (including branded ones)
- brilliant for those operating an iOS device with a Samsung wearable (as you can’t buy galaxy watch faces directly from Galaxy App Store on your iPhone)
- good quality watch faces
- battery consumption down to 57% after a single day vs native Galaxy App faces (83%)
- tad flakey, and needs the odd restart and nudge to work
Way forward? Yes. Do it. Just need the developers to avoid as much battery drain and increase stability and it would be a 5* rating from me.
Worries? Last update 10 months ago I think? I hope they don’t abandon it.
Lack of offering for Apple Watch
Sounded great but I think I was fooled by the offering for other smart watches. What is essentially offered for Apple Watch are collections of 10-30 images that are bundled together and stored in a folder on photos and linked to the Apple Watch Photos watchface. There is nothing outside of that you can do in terms of customisation (i.e. you cannot change to rotary face, cannot add complications)
You could do the same thing yourself to be honest by creating a specific folder in photos and linking to the photos watchface.
- Little Labs, Inc.
- 117.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Little Labs, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Tumblr Watch Face Channel £1.99
- Oui Oui! Watch Face Channel £0.99
- Periodic Table Watch Face Channel £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.