WELCOME to The FairOption App
*** THE GOLD STANDARD OPTION PRICING CALCULATOR (Since 2014) ***
Version 3.2 is a super-powerful, easy-to-use option pricing tool completely rewritten using Apple's latest SwiftUI framework, and is now available for numerous Apple devices including iPhone, Mac, iPad and Apple Watch. All versions include syncing of your securities data on the Apple platforms you purchase the App.
See screenshots here, or the developer website video for much more detail.
If you are someone who wants the best option pricing software on the top and most secure Apple platform, then you can do no better than use the FairOption App.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Fast Option Pricing in a fully interactive, two-way scrollable grid. (The Mac version also displays a two-way scrollable, sortable, and exportable table)
- Works great in Light and Dark Modes (plus in Landscape and Portrait orientations on iPhone and iPad).
- Greeks are displayed (with descriptions) by a single tap on any option result.
- Auto Syncing of securities between your Apple devices. (The App is supplied per-platform)
- Comprehensive Help document covering all app features and settings.
- Binomial and Black-Scholes pricing models included. (The Binomial has an adjustable number of calculation steps and is more suited to American exercise-style options. The Black-Scholes-Merton model is better for pricing European options and is adapted for dividend-paying securities)
- Included Continuously Compounded Interest Rate Calculator for input of the risk-free interest rate parameter. (Extensive explanation within help document)
- Automatic strike price intervals that can be easily overridden with 1 tap.
- Three Window Pane arrangement on Mac. (i.e. can size and simultaneously display securities Sidebar, middle pane Option Results, and right Greeks pane)
- Editable default template for all new securities.
- Numerous utilities, including for import/export of securities data to a local file (in JSON or CSV format) for analysis, or backup/restore purposes.
- Added Demo Data utility: to help you get 'up-to-speed' using the 'Quick Start Guide'.
- Test Calc mode to set a fixed amount of time to expiry for test and comparison purposes.
- No 'in-app' purchases. (It's already 'All-in-there'!)
- Designed by main Developer with over 30 years' experience of developing financial and option pricing software.
*** Whether you are a Pro Trader, or someone just starting out learning about options, you will find FairOption to be an invaluable tool ***
WHAT'S NEW in VERSION 3.2:
- Ability to sync across all Apple devices platforms you have chosen to purchase the app.
- Complete rewrite using SwiftUI (The framework first introduced by Apple in 2019)
- Import/Export of Securities data (Facilitating independent local backup and restore via the JSON file format)
- Included demo data utility for testing and familiarity purposes.
- All Option results grids and tables are scrollable in both directions on all devices and fully interactive
- Short-term Weeklys and longer-term LEAPS option expiry variants are specifically catered for
- Improved, faster switching between Call and Put option results, whilst still maintaining the current expiry and strike price selection
- Included Continuously Compounded Interest Calculator for easy calculation of risk-free interest rate parameter
- Editable default template for all new securities
We welcome feedback and suggestions concerning FairOption. Please contact us at support@FairOption.com if you have any problems
Apple's Licence Agreement: https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miles Hitcham
- 6 MB
- Requires macOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2022 FairOption.com
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.