FamCal is designed for family connection. Combine calendars, events, tasks and notes in one place so that you can easily keep everyone in sync and organized.
- Adult members with email addresses
- Child members without email addresses
- Color code events with members' colours
- Share events with whole family
- Add or edit event that everyone in the family group can see
- Set local notifications or notify someone from cloud server
- Both calendar and agenda view
- Color code events with members' colours
SHARE LISTS & ASSIGN TASKS
- Share grocery list, shopping list or even work schedule & more
- Create task lists and to-dos
- Share notes or jot down a moment
- Unlimited notes to share with family members
- Leave comments for each memo
STAY CONNECTED & IN SYNC
Organize your calendar, projects and notes at everywhere, access with any devices. The whole family group shares one account, so login with your own email address and a shared password.
FamCal is great for family, group or anyone who needs to stay organized together. You can schedule together, achieve projects together. There is no limit in events, tasks and notes, you can create as many as you need.
All the functions listed above are basic, we also offer an ad-free version with many additional features(available as a subscription)
- Text month view
- Shared contacts
- Birthday Tracker
- Anniversary Tracker
- Export Schedule
- Monthly, quarterly and annual subscriptions are available.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
If you have any problems or suggestions please send a mail to email@example.com, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Thanks for using FamCal! This update has several big new features including:
- With this update you can now add sub-tasks and sub-items.
- You can now get a 7 days free trial for yearly subscription.
- Also we fixed several minor bugs and made some small improvements which you may not notice.
If you have any problems or suggestions please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you’ll get a response in a short time.
Ratings and Reviews
I don’t know where I’d be without this app now. It helps my husband and I to organise when we can arrange to meet friends & relatives, when people’s birthdays are and keep us right in terms of appointments etc. It has a good range of functionality, including allowing multiple users to enter events on dates and times and you can select which users receive notifications. You can amend individual events or a series if that event is repeated. I really like the maps function which shows you the location of the event on the map. It has loads of features I haven’t even used yet. Highly recommended!
Great for organising our dyslexic family!
This is an fantastic APP, we use it across the whole family and family everyone is colour-coded! There is facility fit To Do & Shopping lists, which you can update live - so I add items while my husband is in the shop and he ticks them off! Same for birthday Wish Lists I really wish there was the option to take a photo, so when we have a hospital appointment, for example I can add a photo of the letter to the calendar entry. No more lost bits of info! Also, the ability for s child to have a limited version of it, not full access. That’s the only reason for 4*, but other than that it has really helped me (working Mum) organise the household over the last couple of years x
It’s really handy to use this app to co-ordinate family life. My husband works shifts and so it makes it easier to plan things. When I see an event on Facebook or get an invitation, I put it straight in. You can put birthdays in. You an repeat events. Different colours for different people. You can log in on different phones. You can keep a to do list and a shopping list. This app is just great. It keeps family organised and you have it on you all the time so long as you have your phone. It can save you carrying around a diary too. Fab app!! My husband loves it too!
- Appxy Information Technology Co., Ltd.
- 179.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Appxy
- In-App Purchases
- FamCal Gold £13.99
- FamCal Gold Yearly Sub £21.99
- FamCal Gold Monthly Sub £4.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.