Listen to real football songs. Record songs and submit them to us. Add chants as ringtones. See all lyrics so you're never lost for words.
ALL NEW! The electric atmosphere of match day; 20,000 real football chants and soccer songs, sung by real fans from 800 teams, in 90+ countries, all in your iPhone. We’ve got your boy’s covered! Featured in The NY Times, BBC and FourFourTwo magazine.
Real songs to play through speakers, send to mates and use as ringtones. Receive alerts for new chants and use the in-built recording feature to submit latest songs.
Intro offer to upgrade included...
* Lyrics: For all songs, never be lost for words again
* New Chants: Fed into the app as and when they are sent in
* Alerts: Register your team and get notified of new chants for your team, as they go live
* Record Songs: Keep the library up to date and submit new chants using the all new, high quality, recording feature
* Staff Picks: Don’t miss a good one. Our stream of the best of the best, as they come in
* Chant Of The Day: A hand picked chant from the best of the library
* ‘Fave’ Playlist: Offline listening, HQ format, full-length songs
* Ringtones: Hear a song when your friends call you - hear different tones for friends and enemies :) Upgrade, watch a video or share the app for added bonus of using chants as ringtones!
The New York Times said: "FanChants is a repository of more than 20,000 chants for more than 700 teams worldwide. From nasty to boring and folkloric to funny, the chants are a window into how a team’s fans fire up a stadium."
The Times Online said: "You know when you're at a ground and a few thousand bare-chested, fat blokes pipe up with a tune that everyone then joins in with but you're left sitting there miming like John Redwood at a Welsh karaoke because you can't understand a word they're saying? Let that never happen again, for FanChants.com has brought the best ditties to audio life, including Manchester City's emotive Your Suit's From Matalan and Yeovil's inviting Drink Up Thy Cider. You'll never be lost for words again."
Lyrics added - all songs now with lyrics included.
Fresh design for the home page.
For those with newer iPhones there is an Improved interface.
Plus: save more favourites, listen to more songs, less greying out and a host of other fixes and improvements.
She's a beauty...
Ratings and Reviews
Not a bad app at all 👍
Mis-marketing at its best - Ringtones still in the post?!!!!
My decision to upgrade and pay the additional £2.99 was on the basis I could access ringtones for my beloved Spurs.
When choosing a ringtone it asks for your e mail address for the ring tone to be sent to. None have arrived. Mis-marketing at its best.
Can’t find any contact info for the app developer at the mo but if they happen to read this - sort it out guys - you are selling a service that you are not delivering. In any other walk of life I’d be asking for a refund and issuing a complaint. You can accept my rant here as my complaint. You’re selling a car and then telling me - oh by the way there’s no wheels and you only get half an engine- hope this is ok ? Hmmm no it’s not. Sort your sxxt out boys.
Developer Response ,
Hi, sorry for your issues. you are correct in that the app wasn't working. We didn't realise for a time. It's now fully functional. if you send me an email to email@example.com I will reply with a free voucher for an update. The app is fully fixed now as well as haveing extra functionality. Very sorry for your troubles and the delay in responding. PS our contact info can be found by clicking the small 'i' icon in the top corner.
Paid for apps not accessible since iOS 11 update installed
Having recently updated my iPhone to iOS 11 I find I cannot use either my paid for Liverpool FC or paid for Rangers FC Fan Chants apps as they need to be updated but there is no way for me to update either app - can you please tell me when your developers will be updating both of these paid for apps?
Sent from my iPhone
Developer Response ,
Hi, so sorry for your problems. Unfortunately Apple wont allow separate team apps anymore so we have to put all apps into one. This actually makes our app decent. Very sorry for your troubles and the delay in responding. We've only just been able to respond to comments. If you send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org I will reply with a free voucher for an update to our full app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fanchants.com Ltd.
- 45.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2016 @ FanChants.com
- In-App Purchases
- Reduced! Ringtones For All Chants Incl Man U, Villa, QPR, Newcastle £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.