FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computers and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Create and edit plain text.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
Sync files with network shares and FTP Servers.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
* Supported Putty private key file (*.ppk) for accessing SFTP server
* Improved fast forward and rewind gesture of video player.
* Bug fixes and stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for accessing external drives
Really annoying having an iPhone which the salespeople at O2 could my help me with. Found this app recommended after Googling a few times and it totally works. Also above, it is great for accessing our external hard drive so that we can drag and drop music files and pictures instead of going through the laptop, opening iTunes, making a playlist, syncing the phone and waiting a million years for music to transfer.
I am not a huge fan of iCloud usage and don’t want to buy storage all the time and keep all my albums that way so this is perfect for keeping a few albums I can easily change through our WiFi.
Works great just what I needed
I was about to change my hard drive as the sea gate didn't work anymore then I found this program and wham up and running again, in fact I can do more now than before 👍😃
Fantastic App. (Shame the full version is so expensive)
Although I don’t really need the functionality of the full version as I can use different apps to achieve it.
I would like to support the developer but £5 is too expensive.
I’m sure they sell more & would make more money if it was cheaper.
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 111.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.