FE File Explorer is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer and NAS. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computers and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover computers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort and search files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, servers, iPhone and iPad.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Sync files with network shares and servers.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4
===== CONTACT US =====
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
Features are included in FE File Explorer 10.
* Picture-In-Picture on iPhone (iOS 14).
* New file context menu (iOS 14)
* Support to favorite and tag files and folders in iOS Files app extension.
* Calculate and display total folder size on info panel.
* Speedy playback for audio books (iOS 14)
* Support WebP image format (iOS 14)
* Support SFTP symbolic link
* New ePub reader
* New built-in HTTP server
* Drag to select multiple files
* Support AirPlay 2
* AirPrint txt and office documents
* Support IPv6 address in connection settings. The IPv6 address must be surrounded by square brackets. Example: [2001:0db8:85a3:0000:0000:8a2e:0370:7334]
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good features, seems reliable
This provides a great way to save photos etc from my phone directly onto the USB storage built into my home internet router (a FritzBox ), from where we can access them from other laptops etc.
To do the file transfer is not as intuitive as it could be: e.g rather than using the usual iOS ‘Share/Forward’ icon when viewing a photo, you have to go into the FE app, look in the Browse area and choose the ‘Edit’ option.
Please note that the free version only permits access to one network share, but that is fine for many people’s needs:)
Great for accessing external drives
Really annoying having an iPhone which the salespeople at O2 could my help me with. Found this app recommended after Googling a few times and it totally works. Also above, it is great for accessing our external hard drive so that we can drag and drop music files and pictures instead of going through the laptop, opening iTunes, making a playlist, syncing the phone and waiting a million years for music to transfer.
I am not a huge fan of iCloud usage and don’t want to buy storage all the time and keep all my albums that way so this is perfect for keeping a few albums I can easily change through our WiFi.
Works great just what I needed
I was about to change my hard drive as the sea gate didn't work anymore then I found this program and wham up and running again, in fact I can do more now than before 👍😃
- Skyjos Co., Ltd.
- 108 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Skyjos Co., Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.