Why not try out the simple, sleek, and stylish Twitter client that achieved the number 1 ranking among Japanese social networking services?
feather for Twitter is an app that makes Twitter even more handy.
Recommended for those who:
• Use lots of accounts for different purposes
• Look at lists rather than their home timeline
• Check lots of search words every day
• Don't want to see certain tweets
• Don't want to see adverts on their timeline
Special features of the app
• Tabs where you can register your favorite screens
• Powerful mute function for hiding tweets you don't want to see
• Stylish themes
• Design that can be easily operated with one hand
Many more convenient features too!
Difference from the free version
Adverts are not displayed in the paid version.
• Accounts (free version: up to two, paid version: unlimited)
• Tabs (free version: up to two of each type, paid version: unlimited)
• Keyword mute
• Hashtag mute
• Client mute
• Tweet translation
• Fixed phrase tweets
• Single-byte Japanese character input
◆◇ First-of-its-Kind Tab Feature ◇◆
Check out the new Tab feature that lets you register your favorite pages!
There’s absolutely no limit on the number of tabs you can have, so register away!
Easily switch between tabs by swiping, even if you’ve got tons!
Register your favorite pages to customize the client as you please!
You can register any of the following pages for each account using the Tab feature.
• Direct Messages
◆◇ Fun and Convenient Bonus Features ◇◆
Swipe Tweets to see an animation and a shortcut displayed!
Absolutely no need to switch between the Reply, Favorite, or Retweet screens!
You’re sure to fall for all these sweet little bonuses!
◆◇ Easy-to-Use Tweet Screen Packed with Features ◇◆
Tweet the track your listening to now, post photos from your camera roll and more all with one tap!
Comes equipped with a feature that lets you switch between accounts even on the Tweet screen!
Use the following features even from the Tweet screen!
• Swipe to switch between Twitter accounts.
• Tweet the track your listening to now.
• Take and post photos.
• Post photos from the camera roll.
• User name and hashtag auto-complete function.
◆◇ Tweet Button You Can’t Help But Press ◇◆
We’ve put a Tweet button at the bottom of the screen! With no need to extend your finger to the top of the screen, just Tweet away with almost no effort!
You can also place the Tweet button wherever you like to match your preference perfectly.
It’s super easy to move around, so give it a try!
We look forward to any questions, comments, or requests you may have. Please contact us over our official Twitter account (@feather_ios), or by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
It’s easier for us to get back to you or take your feedback into consideration when you contact us by Twitter account or email, so please don’t just leave an App Store review if you have something really important to say!
# New features
The list timeline can now be updated automatically!
You can turn it on and off by pressing and holding the tab!
# Bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that "Read more tweets" appears too much in the timeline
- Fixed an issue where the app would quit in the background
- Added new theme
- Made overall design adjustments
- Added explanation of post button to tutorial
- The timeline icon is now rounded by default
- Can be changed from the setting screen
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Support the devs!
I love my Twitter clients- have bought most of them having become something of a collector. Recently I found this and really like it as an alternative to my usual faves Tweetbot and the official Twitter app. It's got most of the features I like in a Twitter app, the only noticeable glaring omissions being viewing of trends (I have 'bookmarked' a UK trending Twitter account instead at the bottom of the screen which will do for now) and push notifications.
Apart from this there are a few things that I feel would help improve the app- rather than clicking on settings within your profile and clicking 'Update' to refresh your timeline it would be good to be able to swipe down to do this. It would also be great if, instead of being directed to favstar when clicking on a tweets faves/retweets, this info was displayed in app.
Apart from this I love the design of the app and I want to support these devs because having looked at the update history it gets an update every month or so. Keep up the great work devs, and hope lots of other users support the app!
- covelline, LLC.
- 39.6 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 covelline, LLC.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.