*** Featured by Apple in "Our Favourites for Apple Watch" (Australia & New Zealand)
*** Featured by Apple in the Lifestyle -> Parenting section (Australia & New Zealand) ***
*** Featured by Apple in Apple Watch - Family (Australia & New Zealand) ***
Feed Baby is the ONLY baby tracking app you'll ever need to track your newborns breastfeedings, diaper changes, pumping and sleeps.
Countless new parents track and predict their newborns breastfeedings with Feed Baby, the best baby tracker for your iPhone, iPad and now the Apple Watch. So stop stalling and start tracking your new babys routine today!
Track and Monitor your babys Breast Feeds, Diapers, Nappy, Sleeps, Pumpings, Breastfeeding, Journals and Medicines. Record your Babys Bottle and Breast feeds as well as Solid feeds with this Baby Tracker.
The premier Baby Tracker for any of your mobile device! Now with great Apple Watch support!
Feed Baby is the premier baby tracker for logging your newborns breastfeeds and nursing sessions. You won't ever forget when your newborns last nursing session was, and how long it went for as long as you use this baby feeding tracker app.
Feed Baby also allows you to track your Breast Pumps so that you always know exactly how much Breast milk you have pumped with this baby tracking app.
Feed Baby includes detailed reports and charts/graphs that allow you to visualize some of your most important data. Feed Baby also includes detailed Timelines that show where during each day each of your baby activities occurred.
Feed Baby also allows you to export your data to CSV reports so that you can open these reports in your favourite spreadsheet program on your personal computer for further viewing and generation of custom reports.
We focus on a simple and easy to use interface. The big buttons make it easy for tired mums and dads to start or add new records during those sleepless nights!
Feed Baby also includes an iOS8 Today Widget that allows you to add up to 5 most commonly used actions to your Notifications. Actions such as starting breast feeds, recording diaper changes, and adding a new pump can be accessed directly from the Notification shade without ever having to open Feed Baby. Now you can get access to your most commonly used actions without even having to open Feed Baby!
Includes syncing between any of your mobile devices!
Key Features include:
- Easily record Breast/Bottle/Solid feeds with a single touch. Recording your Babys feeds has never been so easy!
- Easily record your newborns nursing sessions with a single touch.
- Easily record Diaper and Nappy changes with a single touch
- Easily record Dry Diapers and Dry Nappy with a single touch
- Easily start and stop Baby Sleeps with a single touch
- Easily record Breast Pumpings with a single touch
- Easily record Journals with a single touch
- Easily record your Babys Milestones in the Journals screen with a single touch
- Easily record Growths (Weight, Height, Head circumference) with a single touch
- Easily record Medication Records with a single touch
- Easily add/remove Medicines with their own graphics and color schemes
- Easily view all of your activities for any given day in the "Today" screen. The Today screen shows all of your Breast Feedings, Diaper changes and all other activities for each day.
- Easily view all of your activities broken down by the hour of each day in the "Timeline" screen. The Timeline screen shows where during each the day every single one of your babys activities
- Data Export that allows you to view your data on your personal computer for more detailed analysis and custom report generation.
- Supports Multiple Babys. Track more than one babys growth easily and simply, and switch between them easily
- Device-to-Device Synchronization between any number of devices so that Mom and Dad always knows whats going on!
- Charts of some of your most important data
Fixed an issue whereby sometimes upgrades would not be registered... this update should fix any update issues
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is truly fantastic! Our little one is only 4 days old and this app has been a complete lifesaver. It has really helped us settle in and establish good habits. It’s so easy to forget things when you’re tired so having everything recorded in our phones has been beyond useful.
We paid for the upgrade so that both me and my Husband could update the app and therefore both know when things were last tracked. It has been great because it means we’ve had more flexibility and have been able to take “shifts” to get more sleep easily. It’s so good knowing what happened while you got some rest without having to have a debriefing!
Very good but needs tweaks to be great!
First of all be aware that this app will let you do a certain amount of logging until it then asks you to upgrade before it will let you continue - and it's not a cheap app. This app is very good for keeping track of all things baby from feeds to vaccinations to nappy changes and provides you with the data in several useful ways such as the one-stop-shop today page, the timeline and graphs of feed intervals, durations, sleep times etc.
My main frustrations with the app are the amount of taps you have to make to switch between the different screens, especially if you have ongoing feeds; it would benefit from a menu bar visible on each screen to switch to timeline/sleep etc with one tap. I would also like to have quick access to the landscape pause screen as every time I return from a different app I have to reactivate the landscape mode instead of having the option to pause the feed on the main screen or simply switching to the landscape mode by placing the phone on its side like most other apps. The Apple Watch app is pretty much unusable. Each time you open it it spends an age updating everything since the last time you opened it on the watch. In my opinion the watch should be a quick way of viewing the last feed/nappy etc and then recording the next. There's no need for all of the data to be uploaded to the watch especially as it so slow.
I would absolutely love this app if these points were rectified.
Does the job!
I needed something to remember which boob I last fed on, and to keep track of feeding times and frequencies, this app does that and provides reports and data which is useful for you to see trends. There is also the potential to record other info like vaccinations etc, but I haven’t used it for that.
It would be great if you could change a setting so that the start time of a feed can be recorded, rather than the duration, as I’m only really interested in when a feed took place, not how long it lasted. It would also be great to have a shortcut somehow to track the feed, as there are a few screens to go through before you get to the one you want. Not ideal when you have a baby shouting at you to feed. Otherwise a great app, and I didn’t mind too much paying the fee to get the full version when the free trial expired (although I’m not sure I was aware of having to pay for this until I got the message telling me I needed to pay otherwise I’d lose all the data).
Overall, would recommend.
- PENGUIN APPS PTY LTD
- 124.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Penguin Apps Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Baby Tracker - Unlock Everything £5.99
- Unlock All £6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.