**Please note that the app is free to use, but it is always offered in partnership with charities, employers, insurers and others as part of a larger set of services. For this reason it requires a code to create the right kind of account that unlocks the correct set of services.**
Thrive: Mental Wellbeing is an evidence-based app to prevent and manage stress, anxiety, and related conditions. Developed in the UK by specialists with many years of clinical experience, the app uses easy to learn clinically proven techniques to help you live a happier, more relaxed, stress-free life.
The app helps you monitor your mood and teaches you relaxation techniques such as meditation and deep muscle relaxation that with practice have shown to help people cope better with stressful situations. It also has a 'thought trainer' programme based on cognitive behavioural therapy to help you manage those unhelpful thoughts. With no rules to use the app, you are free to jump in for 3 minutes to relax before a stressful situation or use more regularly to improve resilience and keep stress under control.
How do we know it works?
We have thousands of users worldwide. We are not trying to reinvent the wheel - we use techniques that have been practised in hospitals and clinics for years, but in a fun, game-like format. We have a research programme in partnership with the University of Roehampton focused on continuously improving engagement and efficacy.
Monitor your emotions
Using our Mood Meter you have a confidential platform to track your mood, the emotions you feel, and the situation you were in. We then help you to reframe this, thinking positively about a certain aspect of the situation and reminding you what you did on a specific day to make you feel good. By remembering what we can change rather than what we can not, we can help ourselves to control our emotional state and live happier lives!
Personalised messages, games, and more!
With our message in a bottle and wise words sessions, there are plenty of ways to interact and have fun with our app. Below are some more reasons why thousands of people are feeling the benefits of our app:
- On the go: Proven therapeutic techniques available in your hands whenever you want them.
- Easy to do: In your own time, at your own pace, with an interactive guide to help you along your journey!
- Efficient: Improve your well-being, whether already stressed or anxious or simply for prevention and resilience.
- Confidential: Away from stigma or judgement, and usually accessed in a quiet place, in your own time, completely anonymously!
The app is free but it is always provided in partnership with other organisations such as employers, charities or insurance companies. You will need a code from one of these organisations to get access to the right version of Thrive. Please get in touch with us via our website if you have any queries.
In this release, we bring you a new resilience quiz feature, full details below. If you find a bug or want to make a suggestion, please let us know by shaking your device or by selecting the option from Settings. We very much appreciate your feedback.
- New resilience quiz. The quiz can appear during the Daily Checkup session and during the CBT Programme onboarding session depending on your selections during these sessions
- Redesigned quiz results
- iOS Minimum version is now 10.0
- Fixed logout logic to prevent the risk of users unlocks, goals, points and wise words progress being reset when logging out and back in again
- Fixed a bug where push notifications asking users to complete a quiz were either not sent or displayed at the wrong time
- Fixed an issue with "10-day goals" not awarding Thrive points when the goal is partially completed but the goal expires while the app hasn't been used for a few days. Now, on boot when the user eventually returns to the app, the user will see the goal being marked as complete and a congratulations video and a Thrive point reward
- Fix for the debriefing popups not being displayed at the end of the Applied Relaxation programme
- Fixed local notifications not being set up in some circumstances when closing the app
- Fix for self-suggestion always showing the video
- Fix for placeholder text colour in the chat menu which was making it hard to see where the user could tap to type
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t get me wrong I do love this app and I’ve been trying it out for a few months now and it helps me a lot and I love the variety of activities you can do. And I love how you can monitor your mental health and how you’re given goals to do. Anyway the only thing I dislike about this app now is the huge update of changing the layout, I really enjoyed it when it had this island and everything but now it’s just got a boring layout and I really don’t like it.
The current global crisis, has highlighted across every country in the world, the potential massive effects lock-downs can have on mental health.
In addition to the lockdown, the daily everlasting array of gloomy news and the lack of certainty about jobs, and financial stability, have also contributed to the growing number of people around the world, having not only mental health related issues, but also issues related to stress, anxiety, just to mention a few.
After a few very stressful weeks, I started using the Thrive App, several months ago, and in brief, the benefits have been massive:
I have been able to manage my stress levels, far better than before using the Thrive app.
I am more aware, present throughout the day, being able to focus on the key tasks for the day.
Finally, the really massive benefit, is this: after having for several years sleeping issues, I have been able to start sleeping far better.
In brief, I cannot stress enough, all the potential benefits of using the App. That said, It is very important to be consistent, and to practice periodically the different techniques and tools offered in the app. In my case, after two months of consistent use of the app, the benefits have been fantastic.
The most engaging mental health App I have come across
I got given this App via my work. I was sceptical as it’s only an App - right?. Wrong it’s just brilliant and available to work around me and so so supportive. Also easy to use , clear and not glitchy at all, I do it around my job and life and I am learning so much. There is loads of content too. Plus games which I admit keep me busy on my journey to work but get me positive when I arrive there. I love the text based coaching service who are very supportive and professional. Love it and am very grateful that I tried it, now it’s part of my life and daily routine. Just try it you won’t regret it.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Thrive Therapeutic Software Ltd
- 251.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Thrive Therapeutic Software Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.