Fender Tune is the 5-star rated, easy-to-use, super-accurate tuner app for guitar, bass & ukulele from Fender®.
The updated Tune app comes with an all-in-one Player Pack practice kit, featuring chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, all available for in-app purchase!
PERFECT FOR ALL MUSICIANS, FROM BEGINNERS TO PROS
The all-new version of Fender Tune features the same free, easy and accurate tuning for guitar, bass and ukulele, along with 26 alternate tunings. The Pro Tuner option adds greater precision and flexibility with adjustable A=440 Hz reference.
FREE Fender Tune App Features:
• Easy-to-use, ad-free interface
• Auto-tune, manual, chromatic and custom tuning modes
• Instrument specific tunings for electric, acoustic, bass and ukulele
• The app hears the note and guides you to a perfect pitch
• A string-by-string diagram guides the selected tuning
Manual Tune Mode
• Select acoustic, bass and electric guitar
• Tap a string on the interactive Fender headstock and tune your guitar
• Tune to any note on the scale
• Chromatic Mode recognizes each of the 12 chromatic (semitone) steps of the equal-tempered scale
26 tunings available, including:
• Standard (EADGBE)
• Open G
• Drop C
• and 20 more
• Create your own custom tunings and save to your Fender Connect personal profile for easy access
PRO-Tuner Available with In-App Purchase
• Real-time visual feedback
• Additional tuning styles featuring exact cents and hertz reference
• 40 different non-standard tuning references (A=420Hz to A=460Hz)
PLAYER PACK ALL-IN-ONE PRACTICE TOOLKIT WITH IN-APP PURCHASE
Get more out of your practice with the Player Pack all-in-one toolkit, which includes chords, scales, built-in beats, advanced tuning capabilities and a metronome, or purchase each tool separately.
Discover new harmonic horizons with more than 5000 shapes in Fender's new dynamic chord library.
• New proprietary technology dynamically creates any chord pattern, with multiple shape variations, anywhere on the neck
• Get chord diagrams and finger placement for any chord
• Look up every chord variation in any position
• Find a chord by note
• Browse through curated chord collections
• Includes chords for six-string guitar only
Explore new melodies and improve your lead playing with a new dynamic scale library based on the same proprietary technology as Fender's new chord library.
• Find scale diagrams and patterns for any variation, flavor and key
• Find patterns in any key anywhere on the fretboard
• Quickly learn complex scales with easy-to-understand visuals
• Includes scales for six-string guitar only
Improve your playing and have more fun practicing with a simple but flexible drum kit.
• Choose from 65 different drum rhythms across 6 different genres (Rock, Blues, Jazz, Metal, Funk/R&B and World)
• Features 65 one-touch, pre-programmed beats: West Coast Blues, Kingston Groove and many more
• All drum sounds are based on an authentic acoustic drum kit, specially created just for Fender
• Select your tempo and customize your time signature to practice with any rhythm
• Also features standard metronome mode
Tune your guitar, bass or ukulele with greater visual precision and even more flexibility
• Get real-time visual feedback to find the exact tuning you're looking for
• Explore more tuning styles with exact cents and hertz reference
• Choose from 40 different non-standard tuning references, from A=420Hz to A=460Hz
Since 1946, Fender® has set the standard for expertly crafted, high-performance instruments and audio equipment. Fender Digital, a new digital products division, is extending the vision with a precise and easy-to-use guitar, bass and ukulele tuner iPhone app.
Now supporting Sign In With Apple.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app makes tuning my bass and acoustic a hell of a lot easier but the thing is I'm getting a 5 string bass soon and there doesn't seem to be a option for that on the app yet so that would be awesome if that option was added in as well but otherwise this app is very useful and I recommend it
Sebstanfan, you are indeed thick if you tuned your instrument that high and you did it more than once without having the common sense to think “hang on something isn’t right here”. I do not know what is worse?! And then post a review so the universe can see your thickness... I bet life on other planets are having a laugh at your expense!
Anyway the review! The app is a cool, in your pocket essential that has a “useful” feature where you can tune by ear so you do not snap strings several times.
The cause of many broken strings
This app was perfect, no problems until about a month in. I'd tuned to loads of different styles. Suddenly I was tuning to one of the higher notes and it kept telling me to go higher. And higher. And higher. And higher. And suddenly- twang! There goes my string. The first time could've been my fault - maybe I was turning the wrong one, who knows, but the second time? And tuning to a note that shouldn't even need much? There it went again, needing yet another replacement string because it kept telling me to go higher still. It has to be an app error.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Fender Digital, LLC
- 153.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Player Pack £4.99
- Pro Tuner £0.99
- Chords £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.