Did you know that 9 out of 10 UK adults eat less than the recommended 30g of fibre each day? That’s why we have developed the FibreFit app, designed to help you understand how much fibre you’re currently eating, to scan your food to find out how much fibre is in the food you are eating, and to set achievable targets to help you track and build your fibre intake up to the recommended 30g a day.
Designed to be super easy to use, the app has 3 main functions:
• THE FIBRE FIT QUIZ – With 5 quick multichoice questions, you will get an estimate of the amount of fibre you are eating on an average day. These results will form the basis of the targets that the app will set to help you build up your intake slowly.
• SCAN AND SEARCH – the main function of this app is to tell you how much fibre is in the foods you are eating. Simply scan the barcode of the product you’re about to buy or eat, and you’ll find out how much fibre there is per serving, and whether or not it’s classed as a product that’s High in Fibre or a Source of Fibre. You can also search by typing in your food if you can’t scan the barcode.
• TRACKING AND TARGET SETTING – another main function of the app is to help you slowly build up your intake so that you’re eating the recommended 30g of fibre every day. Based on your initial quiz results, the app will set you a target that’s just 5g higher and you can track your progress daily, weekly and monthly.
In addition to these basic functions, there are links to lots of information on fibre and gut health, hints and tips on how to easily increase fibre, and fantastic recipe ideas.
The app is based on the most widespread data available to us however you can easily add your own food if you’re unable to find it. We’re continuously working to improve our offering and we’re adding more and more products all the time. The nutrient data in this app is supplied by Brandbank and government sources.
We hope you enjoy using the app and that you find it informative and useful. Enjoy getting FibreFit with Ryvita!
Minor bug fixes and updates
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited
- 46.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 The Jordans & Ryvita Company Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.