“The app farmers have been waiting for.” A modern, easy to use farming app that lets you keep track of everything that happens on your farm in one place.
Map fields, plan work and record observations; all shared with your team so everyone stays up to date. Data is synced to the cloud so it stays safe and is accessible from your phone, tablet or laptop. Spend less time dealing with paperwork and more getting farm work done.
A DIGITAL FARM MAP
- Quickly map and measure your farm’s fields and features by drawing or using GPS
- Record field usages and plan rotations
- Share with your team to help them navigate and avoid hazards
- Add more detail with drone and satellite imagery
KEEP TRACK OF WORK
- Plan work to be done in your fields and around the farm
- Assign to team members, add planned dates and record when they’ve been completed
- All accessible on your phone so no more printed job sheets
- (coming soon) Add inputs such as spray or fertiliser
RECORD ISSUES AND MEASUREMENTS
- Make notes for issues and observations with location and photos
- Keep a log of data recorded such as rainfall or pest counts
A HISTORY OF WHAT’S BEEN DONE ON YOUR FARM
- Simple record keeping for your farming business
- Easily look back at a history of the work that has been done in your fields
- Get reports of field work done and inputs used
COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM
- Add unlimited team members so farm workers, agronomists, consultants, vets and contractors can easily collaborate
- Build in messenger and commenting makes it easy to discuss issues
- Share your location with your team to improve farm safety
- Connect with your John Deere machinery to view live locations
- Keep using the app even when you don’t have signal
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF FARM
- Used by thousands of farms in 170+ countries from small farms and smallholders to large contractors
- Built to be flexible so it works for different types of agriculture including arable crops, livestock (sheep and cattle), horticulture, vineyards and forestry
** NEW - Manage your Livestock with fieldmargin! **
Whether you farm sheep, cattle, poultry or something more exotic, our new livestock features have got you covered.
* Set up herds for your livestock groups with the type of animal and the number of animals in that group
* Record where they are by attaching them to a field
* Easily see which fields are being grazed with livestock indicators on the map
* Each herd has a history so you can see when it was last moved and which fields it has been in
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Incredibly easy to draw up and label fields, fast too. Share your farm with workers, contractors, visitors ... whoever you choose. Add observations, points of interest, areas that require work ... whatever you choose. Off line mode for those areas with no phone signal. All of this for free (as of August 2018) - which is in itself incredible.
Solid start to the app. Easy to create fields and label them. Would be great to see a bulked out feature set including recording activities such as fertilising, planting and harvesting.
- FIELD MARGIN LTD
- 204.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Field Margin Ltd. All rights reserved
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.