File Manager can save your files to your iPhone or iPad so that you can use them offline anytime.
- The built-in file manager supports various file types, open and read, like pdf, excel, txt, html, ppt, and images.
- Support Google Drive and Dropbox, more cloud storage platforms are coming soon.
- Support file transfer, you can import files from PC with WiFi.
- Open and browse .zip files and .rar files.
- Edit, delete, move and rename files.
DISCLAIMER: This app doesn’t include any audio, video downloading or related services.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Ratings and Reviews
Barely worked for me. Don’t forget to revoke permissions to this app in your Google drive settings after you uninstall it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.