aFerry is the app from www.aferry.com - the World’s Leading Ferry website, as voted at the World Travel Awards.
aFerry saves you money and time by searching all ferry crossings to find the cheapest and most direct ferries, fast. It’s free, flexible and simple to use.
Search over 2,000 routes and over 150 ferry operators to find your ideal sailings on the lowest prices ferries in seconds.
Why download the latest version of the aFerry app?
- ApplePay is now available (for iOS 13 and above).
- Prices and available checked in real-time and comparison in just one click
- All key European ferry routes as well as UK routes available including ferries to France and ferries to Ireland, with new operators being included all the time
- All major ferry operators including P&O Ferries, Stena Line, DFDS Seaways, Irish Ferries and Brittany Ferries
- Busy? Now you can SHARE by emailing ferry details to yourself or to a friend
- Book? Now you can click BOOK button to go straight to payment and e-ticket
- Change? Use MyAccount to change your ticket via the app
- Contact us? Use MyAccount to message us via the app
- aFerry is the World’s Leading Ferry website
- Find a Ferry is the highest ranking App that allows you to search over 2,000 ferry routes
- aFerry is independent and therefore compares all ferries to find your perfect crossing
- Available in 8 languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Danish, Dutch
- It’s FREE!
ApplePay is now available (for iOS 13 and above).
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Have used for years and in combination with P&O and Seafrance, have always had good service - including flexible boarding at Dover, even when I don’t buy a flexible ticket!
Even when the sea went mental last year and stopped ferries sailing for a while, they got us home.
App works fine.
Loyalty bonus a nice surprise if you login to your account before you search for crossings.
Just managed to amend my booking for £0 as well - nice not to be ripped off, this is a good company.
This app is really easy to use. I like it as it remembers my details and I don’t have to fill it in all the time. However you must remember to go to your account first and click the “book” button at the loyalty discount in order to get the 5% discount. If you ‘just’ use the app it won’t give you this discount. Otherwise very happy to see all available bookings in one page.
Impossible to actually contact them if a problem arises
Trying to contact them to explain a problem is impossible if your question isn’t in their frequently asked questions section.
You cannot actually phone them, and to find their email address, good luck!
All I can say is make sure when you book via their site, make sure you get it right first time, because any errors ! Its very hard to rectify.
To simply log in to amend or check anything is fine, providing you can actually` log in’. Because if you cannot log into your booking, you are stuck.
It took an outside company to actually sort my problem out with my booking.
- Entee Global Services Ltd.
- 15.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © AFerry
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.