Tracking your parcels has never been easier and fun. Find My Parcels app will help you to track all major couriers such as FedEx,UPS,USPS, TNT,DHL, EMS, China Post, Hong Kong Post, Aramex, Canada Post, Korea Post, DPD, Collect+, Royal Mail and many more. It currently supports more than 300 couriers. When you enter a tracking number, program will automatically determine the courier and will help you to easily track your parcel. You may also track your parcels by using bar code scanner right in the app.
Find My Parcels also respects your device language and regional settings. For example if your language is set to French, when you track parcel from CanadaPost, you will get status updates in French.
Thanks to its linguistic framework, Find My Parcels app will show relevant icon for every status of your parcel. You will get a better glimpse of your parcels quickly and intuitively. If courier( FedEx, UPS etc.) supports, you will also know estimated delivery date of your package. Besides every status of your package, you can see the location, sender, receiver and other details of your parcel. You can easily share the details of your parcel by AirDrop, SMS, Email, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.
We love your feedback. If you have any question or feedback or just want to say hi, please contact us by using our website or email
- If you want to track more than 3 parcels and want to use features like notifications and portal access, you need to purchase the premium subscription.
- If you purchase premium subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- The subscription will automatically renew every year unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID account settings at any time of your purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. Current price for the premium subscription is $2.99 per year, and may vary from country to country.
- Small bug in settings fixed. Thanks Yilmaz
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great looking Parcel Tracking that just works!
This is an awesome app for tracking any parcels you may have coming or even to check on parcels sent. It looks great with a simplistic style but also very feature packed! It has loads of post companies and even tries to match the tracking number but this can be a bit hit or miss but it's very close and if it does not pick the right one it will list recommended ones and this has not failed me yet. There are no bugs that I have seen. I'd recommend this over Posted and Parcel that is on the App Store! Also the premium is lifetime and it's not much and well worth the asking price!
Crap can’t find anything
Developer Response ,
If you can email me and tell me which courier isn't working, I can try to fix it. It is impossible for me to fix the problem if you don't tell me. This app supports more than 300 couriers and as of today all of them are working.
Tracks parcels completely and comprehensively with huge list of couriers, good clear ui, excellent response from dev too, fine work
- Mustafa Dur
- 77.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Mustafa Dur
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription (1 Year) £2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.