find my tent is ideal for camping trips and music festivals. It's an easy to use app designed to help you locate your pitched tent. All you need to do is 'save' the location of your tent when you pitch it. Go exploring and when you're ready to return to your tent sometime later simply click 'find'.
A premium upgrade is available as an in-app purchase which adds some really great additional features to enhance your app experience:
● save your tent position using just GPS (no maps required)*
● find your tent using only a pointer (no maps required)*
● set the map to rotate according to which way you are pointing your device to make it easier to understand your surroundings and which way to head
● drop and/or drag your tent location pin anywhere on the map before saving (useful if you forgot to save your exact tent position when you pitched it)
● see no adverts
* Using the Premium GPS saving and pointer finding features requires no mobile/cellular data signal which is perfect if you are:
● in a remote location without a phone signal
● travelling abroad where you're being charged expensive data roaming charges
● simply wanting to save your data allowance
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app allows you to save and find one location at a time. If you want to save multiple locations and choose which to find then why not check out our other app called 'find my way back now'.
Created with love by Redkoala Solutions Ltd.
Ratings and Reviews
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Redkoala Solutions Ltd
- 23.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2014-2020 Redkoala Solutions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- premium upgrade £0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.