Firef.ly is a smart, location-aware travel app which acts as your local guide and intimate travel journal.
- Helps learn about your interests in order to make the best recommendations (from sights to restaurants and more) when and where you need it.
- Built-in travel guidebook featuring a curated list of the best sights/restaurants/bars/cafes/shopping/activities in each destination.
- Instantly capture moments such as photos, videos, audio and make travel notes within the app.
- Check-in to places you visit.
- Overlays your trip and the captured media and travel notes against a map for an easy overview of every trip you make.
- Share your trip and moments on major social channels (Facebook, Twitter, G+).
- Find and share your trip and moments with other Firef.ly users.
"We're still alive!" update.
Apologies for the radio silence as we've been living the exciting startup life: spending time hustling to get more "traction" and funding. Yes, it's the same old startup drill that ironically takes us away from Firef.ly! However, we are back.
- We are now ready for iPhone X. Better late than never.
- We quashed bugs.
- We added some more content so have a look at our Guide.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for travelling!
Great app for my travels, very easy to use and love the timeline design on how it marks my trails alone and adds great info on the way to recommend places with good reviews 👍🏼 keep on the good work!!
A very good and useful travel app, I wish other apps were like this
Great travel app
Awesome to see where you have been and what you saw and did when you were there. Beautiful interface, although text is hard to read in some places - maybe I need my eyes tested :).
The travel guide covers a few major cities, looking forward to seeing my city covered.
- Firefly Experience Ltd
- 203.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Firefly Experience Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.