Our AIB (NI) Mobile Banking App allows you to access a range of convenient features on your iPhone.
These features include:
• Quick balance – View your balance without logging in
• Pay up to £1000 daily to any UK account with Mobile Open Payments
• Check your account balances and available funds
• View recent and pending transactions
• Cancel or replace your lost, stolen or damaged debit or credit card instantly
• Apply for a Fixed Rate Personal Loan
• Transfer money between your accounts *
• Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
• Pay bills *
• Apple Pay – Add cards directly to your Apple Wallet
• Quick Pay feature
• View and cancel your Standing Orders
• View and cancel your Direct Debits
• Log in securely using Touch ID or Face ID
• View and export up to 7 years of statements
*You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
If you are already registered for Online Banking, you can start using the Mobile Banking App straight away. Just download the App, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you're not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit aibni.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to register today.
The AIB logo and AIB (NI) are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
We have been working in the background to upgrade security.
This extra security layer is known as Strong Customer Authentication (SCA), which we also refer to as Two Factor Authentication.
For this, you will be asked to complete a one-time set up when you log in.
This security upgrade will allow us to give you more features in the future.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Quick Balance needs sorting
When hitting quick balance you are given 2 balances. The available funds (what you actually have to spend) is in small grey digits.
The overall balance including any ‘pending’ transactions is in large green digits.
This is the wrong way around and misleading!
What is actually available needs to be in big green digits.
Fantastic banking app
Does everything you would want and the quick balance is a nice feature
Alright, but doesn’t support faceID
Worked well with Touch ID but that feature is broken with the new Face ID.
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 110.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 AIB Group (U.K) p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.