Our AIB (NI) Mobile Banking App allows you to access a range of convenient features on your iPhone.
These features include:
• Quick balance – View your balance without logging in
• Pay up to £1000 daily to any UK account with Mobile Open Payments
• Check your account balances and available funds
• View recent and pending transactions
• Cancel or replace your lost, stolen or damaged debit or credit card instantly
• Apply for a Fixed Rate Personal Loan
• Transfer money between your accounts *
• Transfer money to any UK Bank or Building Society Accounts *
• Pay bills *
• Apple Pay – Add cards directly to your Apple Wallet
• Quick Pay feature
• View and cancel your Standing Orders
• View and cancel your Direct Debits
• Log in securely using Touch ID or Face ID
• View and export up to 7 years of statements
*You can transfer funds and pay bills to existing accounts and companies already set up on your Online Banking.
If you are already registered for Online Banking, you can start using the Mobile Banking App straight away. Just download the App, log on using your Online login details and start banking.
If you're not registered for Online Banking call 028 9034 6034, visit aibni.co.uk or call into your nearest branch to register today.
The AIB logo and AIB (NI) are trade marks used under licence by AIB Group (UK) p.l.c. incorporated in Northern Ireland. Registered Office 92 Ann Street, Belfast BT1 3HH. Registered Number NI018800. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
We have made some security changes and will now ask you to enter your full 5 digit personal access code instead of 3 random digits when using the App.
Account Management has been made easier on mobile. Now you can add accounts that were not previously visible to your profile. You can find this in the 'Services' section.
Ratings and Reviews
Not able to upgrade security on iPhone 12
This app has always fallen over regularly, and been unable to authenticate my device - very poor in this respect. When it’s working it’s fine, but needs a lot of updating.
Not worth it
The app was working great before it changed to AIB. Now I am unable to use the app due to my mobile device being “jailbroken”. (It’s not). Rang the bank and they told me that it’s not compatible with my device.
It’s the fact now that I have to log in throughly via online and with my card reader. (Which is a pain) the app was so much easier and quicker.
Very dissatisfied and disappointed of how it’s has turned out to be.
just doesn’t work
all this app can do for me is show me my balance, for months now haven’t been able to log in as it constantly is saying update security details but doesn’t work. So I can’t transfer funds, set up direct debits or even check my recent transactions. Genuinely considering changing banks as this has been a problem for a long time and hasn’t changed.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Sensitive Info
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allied Irish Banks, Public Limited Company
- 124.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 AIB Group (U.K) p.l.c. All rights reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.