FirstSteps Parent Link enables parents to stay informed with events at the nursery throughout the day, and engage with the nursery.
- View your child’s daily diary, including meals, bottle feeds, nappy changes, and sleep events
- View your child’s learning journal
- View your account history
- Comment on any event
- Contribute towards observations by taking pictures/audio recordings at home and sending them to the nursery
- Booking information
- Receive and comment on messages from your nursery
- Multiple layout improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Lovely app but....
We have been using this app for about a year with our local nursery. They provide great updates with pictures on how my child is progressing along with a breakdown of what she has eaten each day
The main reason I haven't rated this app higher is for the 2 points below which I know competitor apps can do:-
Instant notifications of updates that a parent can then control via the app
On leaving the nursery an electronic download of the data on USB stick or CD would be a lovely personal touch and reminder of child's early years. - A print out is totally not friendly after the provider has taken the time to reduce printing/paper costs.
It’s a great app
As a parent myself and my partner love the ability to feel included in DD’s day! However right now I’m having an issue logging in and physically cannot press the log in button. I have have tried uninstall and reinstall - can you please look into this parent link?
I’d like to see push notifications when something has been posted, and update for iPhone X and newer screens.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.