River Monsters Fish On! – the essential digital logbook for River Monsters fans and anglers of all ages now features exclusive River Monsters video content and classic clips from the hit TV show River Monsters for the first time as well as all new features and functionality.
The simple to use Fish On! app will connect you instantly to a global community of anglers, allowing you to log, compare and compete for the biggest catch.
With River Monsters Fish On! you can:
* Log your catch in seconds while on the river bank – app will automatically record your location, weather conditions and air pressure at time of catch
* Upload your catch details at a later date (for those fishing in remote locations without internet coverage!)
* See fellow anglers’ catches appear in the directory in real time
* Search the catch directory by species, bait, location etc. – take tips from other anglers about what has worked best for them
* See your total and average catch weights calculated automatically as your log builds
* Upload your catch photos directly to Facebook
* Comment on fellow users catches
* Follow a user or geographical area and receive notifications when new catches are logged. Follow up to 50 users and locations to stay up to date with fellow anglers and your essential fishing spots
* River Monsters video content including exclusive ‘Kit On’ webisodes featuring Jeremy Wade plus classic River Monsters clips
Fix - Take notice of privacy selection when submitting catch
Ratings and Reviews
A brilliant app, i am loving using it. Fantastic for finding new fishing options anywhere near your location. As it interfaces with Google Maps you can even find new swims and features. I am enjoying building my diary and having the pictures represented on the fishing map of the UK. So easy to take a picture, fill in the catch details and submit. And you can do that from the bank, or when you get home. It works fine on my iphone iOS4 and is even better when viewed on the iPad.
Best of it's kind...
Simple and easy to get to grips with, might look a bit rough around the edges but by far the most useful tool for logging catches. + the videos have obviously had a lot of time put into them which I appreciate for something that I've spent my money on .
A good fishing app! But issues!
This is a good app and is easy to use. However it's annoying that you have to log in every time to photograph your catch in order for it to be submitted. As when you opt for an existing photo from your library it only allows you to submit it to 'my catch diary' and not for every one else to view. I like to return my catch ASAP so I don't want to wait for an app to load up while my fish is lying in my net! So if I can catch, photograph and then log it later after my session then I would rate this app at 5 stars.
- David Wood
- 61.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © W&W 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription £3.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.