Trainerize is an online personal training platform that empowers fitness professionals and studios to better connect to their clients when training them online or in-person.
By combining both a trainer and client-side experience, Trainerize allows fitness professionals to stay connected with their clients and manage their coaching business from their smartphones anytime, anywhere.
At the same time, Trainerize helps clients achieve their fitness goals by keeping them engaged with their trainers. Trainers help clients stay committed to their program through customized and comprehensive training plans and progress reports.
WHO CAN USE THE APP
Both fitness professionals and clients can use the app, however, fitness professionals need an account to enable clients access to the app. Clients can only use the app if they are working with a trainer that uses Trainerize.
FEATURES FOR FITNESS PROFESSIONALS
- Build and deliver customized training plans built from workouts containing exercise pictures/videos for online and in-person fitness training
- Look up client training plans and progress stats, manage workout calendars, check clients in for workouts, and track current workouts
- Deliver meal plans or get access to professional meal planning tools right in the app
- Keep a full client contact list database and train them in-person at anytime
- Edit client workouts on the fly
- Add full client body stats including caliper body fat measurements
- Upload client progress photos
- Add new clients from the mobile app
- Message clients in real-time
- Connect to add-ons to extend your business and services (eg. MindBody Online, Evolution Nutrition, YouTube, PayPal, Skype, Facebook, Twitter)
FEATURES FOR CLIENTS:
- Access training plans and track workouts
- Schedule workouts and stay committed by beating your personal bests
- Track progress towards your goals
- Manage your nutrition intake as prescribed by your coach
- Set health and fitness goals
- Message your coach in real-time
- Track body measurements and take progress photos
- Get push notification reminders for scheduled workouts and activities
- Connect to wearable devices to sync body stats instantly (Fitbit, Withings)
- Connects with Health App to sync your daily stats
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app is a companion app for businesses that use Trainerize. An online account is required. If you're a client, ask your trainer for your account details so you can log in to this app. For more information visit our website.
We've improved out timeline filtering to make sure you always see the most important events first. You now have access to multiple filter options right from the timeline activities list.
Give encouragement in a snap. You can now quickly like an event or add it as a reply with the newly accessible thumbs up icon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great app and has many features that work well. The only negative is the fact it doesn’t go to landscape mode on the iPad so following workouts with the video can be frustrating.
Don’t listen to feedback
Top feedback request for over a year has been to prepopulate new sets with the numbers from the previous set, so you don’t have to enter e.g. 10x220 manually every single time. Despite this, the brand new version of the app is just a visual improvement—a new skin, if you like—and this key feature is still absent. This is beyond frustrating when you do multiple supersets involving multiple sets of the same exercise. Why should I have to enter over 200 digits when I could just press a button to populate the same numbers each time?
Great if a little buggy
Great app that helps easily track workouts. My only issue with it is if you try open your workouts when not online it doesn’t load them. Would be great if it gave you an option to check them that way, my gym is underground. I have to keep the app open, if I close it to even change my music it goes to loading up again. Bit of a pain.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.