Have fun learning to count down from five to one with this counting song. The song and animation stop at the end of each verse and a simple touch of the screen or press of a switch will continue the counting song.
This app uses simple clear graphics, which include the numbers and words to sing along with high quality voice over to encourage correct pronunciation of the number names. The clear uncluttered layout helps learners with visual and perceptual difficulties to access the activities and focus on the learning objectives.
The topic and song have been designed to provide additional appeal to older learners who still need to continue to work on early number concepts
• Count down from five to one
• Sing along to practice counting down
• Lots of repetition of number names
• Clear visual and auditory feedback for numbers and number names
• Easy access, just touch the screen to move on, ideal for users with motor difficulties
Includes two follow-up activities
• Counting up – touch the screen or press a switch to count up to five
• Count along number line – errorless activity using touch or switch to count to five
This set of activities is an enjoyable way to help a early learners become familiar with seeing and hearing numbers from one to five. It can be used with touch and with single and two switch access using a suitable switch interface.
If only they been to get their flu jab we might still have dinosaurs!
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.