Five in the Bed 4+
Inclusive Technology Ltd
Designed for iPad
Just touch the screen or press a switch to play each verse of this easy to learn counting song which reinforces early number skills. Count up from one to five with these cheeky little people in the bed. The clear graphics, catchy tune and theme make this activity ideal for learners of all ages working on early number concepts. There are also two counting activities.
• Simple, engaging counting up song – just touch the screen or press your switch to play the next verse.
• Counting up activity – touch the screen or press a switch to count from one to five.
• Count along number line activity – errorless activity using touch or switch to count to five with clear visual and auditory feedback
• Bold, clear graphics with no visual clutter.
• Provides early language through song.
• Simple access.
• Switch access for one or two switches is included. Switches can be connected via a Bluetooth switch interface.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Inclusive Technology
- 21.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Inclusive Technology Ltd
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.