“There are plenty of benefits to journaling, whether you take time to write out your full thoughts or just spend a few minutes jotting down the things you're most grateful for every day or lessons you've learned. Five Minute Journal for the iPhone makes this process easy enough to do on the go.” —Lifehacker
The Five Minute Journal is the simplest, most effective way to become happier in 5 minutes a day with a simple journaling format built on proven principles of positive psychology.
• Beautiful, Intuitive Journaling Experience – The Five Minute Journal app has been designed to capture the physical Five Minute Journal experience. Getting around the app is a breeze and adding entries could not be easier. The Five Minute Journal app has been optimized to run smoother and quicker than ever before.
• Timeline View – Quickly access previous journal entries and view short daily excerpts. Tapping on an entry leads to a full day review.
• Photos – Capture and view your magical moments with a daily photo.
• Timeline Photo View – See a photographic timeline view of all your daily photos.
• Daily Quotes & Weekly Challenges – Receive an inspiring quote daily and weekly challenges that can be shared across social media.
• Easy Journal Entry Navigation – Quickly cycle through previous journal entries by swiping right or by tapping on a specific date in calendar view.
• Reminders – Set daily notifications to ensure you never miss a day of journaling.
• Passcode Protection – Keep all your journal entries private with secure passcode protection.
• Backup/Export to PDF – Easily backup/export all your entries to PDF, Dropbox, and more. You have the ability to select a date range or all entries.
FIXES & UPDATES
• General maintenance and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This has added value to my life
All I will say is, in my opinion it was worth getting into the habit of filling out a gratitude journal like this one morning and night. Time seems to have slowed down as my awareness has increased over the events and challenges that arise from day to day. I can enjoy the little things in life as well as the bigger things and I take nothing for granted anymore, not even the air that I breathe. I also love the daily inspirational quotes which often seem to be very relevant to current life situations. Thank you Mimi and Alex. Anita and I also love your podcasts, we listened recently to the one with lazo freeman and we enjoy doing the kids gratitude journal before bed with our 3 year old son.
Developer Response ,
Beautiful review, Aleven. I've shared your feedback with Mimi and Alex. We are so grateful for your support.
I just love it 💕
This little app reminds you to be grateful everyday and makes you stop and think about all the goodness in your life. I get notified every morning and night to complete my entry, which is really useful or I’d forget. You can upload pictures and write as much as you want into the sections. The daily quotes is a nice addition too. This app is really helping me to become more positive about my life and not take the little things for granted. 5 stars!!
Overall I’m disappointed which is a shame. The prompt sentences that you choose to include in the morning entries are different to the evening entries and there are limited choices in both morning and evening. I’d like to have an ‘I’m grateful for’ section in both the morning and evening not just the morning. I’d like more alternatives in the evening than ‘what could I have done to make the day better...’ and ‘ my day was amazing because....’. Such as ‘I achieved ...’ or ‘ what I learned today’ , ‘Today I enjoyed...’ or ‘what made me smile today’ (these are just examples’. I like the daily affirmation section and the fact you can upload a photo for each day.
Developer Response ,
Dear CSI911 - Thank you for your feedback. If you are disappointed with the app, you can always request a full refund from the app store or reach out to us at email@example.com to assist.
- Intelligent Change Inc.
- 39.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Intelligent Change Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.